Stuff to bring/donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff to bring/donations

ScottFest costs money/takes things to run, so anything is appriciated.

Of course, you'll want to bring a tent/etc if you plan on camping.

Anything else?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Money for Skippyvilles' primary residents Scott and Skipp never hurt.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Stuff like paper plates & towels, plastic cutlery, cups, TP etc are good too. I usually clean out my cupboards and bring what I got.
      Also snacks, drinks, booze, strippers...
      People can bring $$ donations in the form of panther parts they don't need too.
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

mainly money for the food but toilet paper is another good thing soap as well paper towels and eating tools

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

packing the car will be interesting.

also a popular item (or so I've read) is local (food/drink) stuff to share at the meet.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

well other than food and clothes car is already packed yeah i know its a little early but it keeps me from forgetting things.
            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Don't forget the gas money.

And wherever I travel, I always bring along extra cash. You never know when you might need it, or when you may want to buy something.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Don't forget the gas money.

And wherever I travel, I always bring along extra cash. You never know when you might need it, or when you may want to buy something.
                That's true and of got three 50 hour weeks so as long as I don't go crazy with money ill be good I'm figuring on it probably costing me $200-$300 for gas being its a 425 mile one way journey
                2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

​

Comment

I'm planning on spending only 200 in fuel for the entire trip, maybe a little more

Comment

Idk well have to see I haven't had this car long enough to know what kinda highway mileage it gets

​

Comment

Since we spend so much time outside...sunscreen and hats and whatnot for us pale people! I know I usually have enough sunscreen to share too.

Cameras and batteries to document all the awesomeness!

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                      Idk well have to see I haven't had this car long enough to know what kinda highway mileage it gets
                      If your car is in good running order and you keep it in the 60-70mph range, you can expect 20-25mpg if you don't hit much stop-and-go traffic. I get 300 miles to a tank more often than not.

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Scott, I'm probably going to be rocking a Toby Keith-style straw hat, so I can be cool like you

Comment

we could use some donations now to get skip a new weedeater and mower gas so he can finish clearing out the campsites
                          i'll put 20 bucks in the pot so i just need another 70.......his crapped out last week and i cant make it run more than 15 minutes at a time
                          lincolnmania@aol.com is my paypal address
                          Last edited by Lincolnmania; 07-22-2011, 11:27 AM.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

bring bug spray (go for the good stuff) we is out in the woods you know.
                            yucatech offered to bring shrimp gumbo for 20 for sunday night.
                            we need coolers!!! the bigger the better, they seem to vanish around here, skip wears em out lol
                            theres room for 2 in my truck camper btw
                            anyone local have a propane grill to donate? ours has been thru 5 scottfests so far, the bottom is ready to fall out tho lol

lets make epic youtube videos for our channels
                            i have three video cameras, bring yours and tripods

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                              If your car is in good running order and you keep it in the 60-70mph range, you can expect 20-25mpg if you don't hit much stop-and-go traffic. I get 300 miles to a tank more often than not.
                              That's about what I get - skippyville is about 325 miles from me, and I just barely make it on one tank. I could probably do better since the SEFI conversion if I stuck closer to the speed limit and didn't pass people. I did the same mpg with CFI, but that was driving like grandpa...
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X