Stuff to bring/donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    we could use some donations now to get skip a new weedeater and mower gas so he can finish clearing out the campsites
    i'll put 20 bucks in the pot so i just need another 70.......his crapped out last week and i cant make it run more than 15 minutes at a time
    lincolnmania@aol.com is my paypal address
    I sent y'all a small donation , I can't make it ,but you guys have helped me learn about panthers , so I did what I could
    sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

Comment

Think I'm gonna bring some corn this year, if theres a way to cook it in sufficient quantity. The NJ corn has been excellent this year.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Donation sent. Now clean out my campin' area and tell skip not to burn this weedeater up so fucking fast!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'm bringing nothing, because I'm coming a week early, but I'm gonna leave money with Phil so he can pick up the soft pretzels that everyone loves, and possibly some pasta salad my mom will make, and maybe some sausages, rolls, and extra condiments .

Comment

Monies sent.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              I'm bringing nothing, because I'm coming a week early, but I'm gonna leave money with Phil so he can pick up the soft pretzels that everyone loves, and possibly some pasta salad my mom will make, and maybe some sausages, rolls, and extra condiments .
              coming a week Eairly to finally put your rear in the car lol?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

we could use some donations now to get skip a new weedeater and mower gas so he can finish clearing out the campsites
                i'll put 20 bucks in the pot so i just need another 70.......his crapped out last week and i cant make it run more than 15 minutes at a time
                lincolnmania@aol.com is my paypal address
                That fucking thing died again? That's like 3 times that thing crapped out.

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                  coming a week Eairly to finally put your rear in the car lol?
                  And exhaust and rear control arm bushings. Hopefully it won't fight me as bad as the Boulevard cruiser. Because getting the control arms out of that thing fucking sucked. I think a week would be sufficient to get everything taken care of before Scottfest.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    Think I'm gonna bring some corn this year, if theres a way to cook it in sufficient quantity. The NJ corn has been excellent this year.
                    what? it's not corny enough already? ... oh wait.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                      And exhaust and rear control arm bushings. Hopefully it won't fight me as bad as the Boulevard cruiser. Because getting the control arms out of that thing fucking sucked. I think a week would be sufficient to get everything taken care of before Scottfest.
                      Might be a good idea to box your rear control arms, like Duce did. Might work well in the flexibility department.
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Box? What?

Comment

Weld some metal to the open areas of the rear control arms.....box'em.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thank you for elaborating. I'll have to see what Scott wants to do cause I can't weld worth a shit.

Comment

we need coolers!!! the bigger the better, they seem to vanish around here, skip wears em out lol
                              I hear watermelon is hard on them too...
                              2000 Grand Marquis LS
                              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                              Mercury Owners Group member
                              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Anyone want/requesting any Canadian beer? How about real Buffalo chicken wings?

-ryan s.
                                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                                Originally posted by pantera77
                                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X