No announcement yet.

My 88 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good as always Kyle. Wish mythey paint looked goodall enough for a car show. I'd love to find me one of them steering wheels too, always did like the woodgrain trim on em. But for now, a cover works just as well.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Yeah looks awesome Kyle!
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Looks great kyle nice to see you have new Ohio tags as your old ones were wrecked lol i have that same specter air filter lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Looks like I've got another show to go to next saturday. The one I was at this past saturday had 275 cars registered. The one I'm going to next weekend always has between 700-750.
          2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Very clean! Would look killer with the turbines painted white or red.
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
              Very clean! Would look killer with the turbines painted white or red.
              They would look awesome white I'll have to think about that.
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Beautiful MGM!!! I think it's the age of the ignition that makes the difference. I replaced my cap, rotor, coil, and wires with Accel stuff and I noticed it smoothed out as well.

Packman

Comment

On my '87 GM the coil is several years old (OEM), the wires less than 20K with the cap and rotor less than a year old so not sure I have a need to switch. Have a new OEM coil but since the car starts and runs well I am keeping it as a spare. Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X