No announcement yet.

91' grand marquis cheap to a good home. $1,000 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear God. At that price, you're making me choose between THAT and Matt's Grand Marquis.

Why must you live 9 hours away!? Mechanically, that car is EXACTLY what I want! But the body style and distance are both bummers. w

Edit: Wow, didn't realize it was just a roller. Derp. I was all giddy over the HO swap. Well - I hope someone takes it, it would be a shame to see all of that time and effort gone to waste.
    1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

It's still has the engine. The only thing it needs is q transmission.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

Sale pending to sxcpotatoes

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
        Big plans

Comment

interested in the car
          90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
          90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
          91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
          70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Sold! Sold! Sold!

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
            Big plans

Comment

glad it went to a pantherlover on the site and not a donkist or scrapyard.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
              160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
              waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Me to mang, it makes me happy to know it will live on.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
                  Sold! Sold! Sold!
                  :rock:
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I'm glad I could finally afford to get it, I'm currently browsing Craigslist looking for headers and an exhaust, I found a 5.0 tranny with converter for $50 seller claims is good up by Cleveland I may have to pick up for a spare. I'm also looking at changing out the rear end gearing to 3.55s just to have something a little more livable for driving around town.

So does anyone have any guesses to how much HP the engine makes with all the mods? I think the stock numbers were 225 hp. I'm just curious. First order of business after it is finally back on the road will be getting the rust on the quarter repaired, may not cost much at all as my dad knows a guy.

I have another '91 I just bought that I'll get some pics of on here soon, it has a buggy electrical problem amongst other things I may need advice on.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Most mustangs with the same mods put down about 205-210 rwhp. That's also what the math firgures when I punch in my drag strip numbers. The 4.30's are great in town and cruising back roads, not so great on the highway lol. Give them a try you might like em.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                      Big plans

Comment

Working...
                      X