No announcement yet.

91' grand marquis cheap to a good home. $1,000 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but you are quite the photographer. Love the pics bro.

Comment

Thank you. Appreciate it.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

I gotta say I'm really diggin the wheels! May I ask what was all involved in painting them?

Comment

Stripped them to raw aluminum with air craft stripper and some elbow grease. Then painted them with the expensive krylon spray cans from walmart. I think the color is bright plum or something like that.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
          Big plans

Comment

Nice! I've been wanting to paint mine black for a while now. I finally think I'm gonna get around to doing it tomorrow

Comment

Awesome, I've never seen pictures of it in daylight. Its the same color as my '89.
              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS- "Sarah" 122k miles

1975 Lincoln Continental Mark IV- 275k? miles

Comment

Someone buy this. Make an offer.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                Big plans

Comment

Questions and semi-insultingly-low offer sent!
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I had to pass, so the car is still available guys. I just don't have the time and funds to bring it up to daily driver status right now. This is a great deal, somebody jump on it quick!
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Yea, what he said lol. Some one buy this thing. I don't want to have to take goodies off of it and crush my baby.

Or I can pull the engine and everything I want off of it and some one can have the rolling chassis for say $200

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                      Big plans

Comment

718 mi, 12 hours 35 mins

offer would be ridiculously low

Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

PM me lol

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                          Big plans

Comment

Price drop $800

Somebody take this thing.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                            Big plans

Comment

Checked scrap prices I can get close to $400 for this thing. So I am going to give it another week or so for a someone to buy. Then pull everything everything I want from it and scrap it. So you have a week or two left boys someone snatch this up.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                              Big plans

Comment

Alright we are at the one week and counting mark, offically. I need $600 to take a class for a job on the river, working on a tow boat.

So $600 obo I need cash fast. Come on boys, don't make me crush her.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                                Big plans

Comment

Working...
                                X