Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
    I will do my best.

I have alot of stuff going on right now (good stuff)... but I am hoping that it doesn't get in the way of this.

No promises, other than I will do my best.
    I sure hope you come....getting quite frustrated with this headlight business.

I shall be there unless a massive amount of work shows up at the field shop.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'll be there. Vacation request went in today. Off 8/12 and 8/15, so most likely I'll show up Thursday night sometime. I'll have 2 cars there, though one is out of gas and has a leaky fuel tank so I won't be making use of it.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
        You other guys need to bring your womenfolk so my girlfriend has someone to talk to. She'll probably be bored if it's a big sausage fest.
        Sarah's trying to get the time off...but since she just had almost two weeks off for vacation, it doesn't seem promising for another time-off request.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I can't get off Friday, and I'm a lazy procrastinator, so I'll probably show up around dinner time Saturday.
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I'll prolly be there noonish sunday through monday. Maybe friday, but not saturday.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Update...Sarah says she cannot get off work. Sorry Nick, but that's one less womang there.

I'll be there Friday through Sunday, maybe into Monday. Not sure yet.

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Well ill be there Thursday night till monday night got a lot of shit to pack lol I might see some of you mangs on Tuesday or wendsday I might be in the area for work if I run trucks out of reading body

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                  You other guys need to bring your womenfolk so my girlfriend has someone to talk to. She'll probably be bored if it's a big sausage fest.
                  she can hang with skippys daughter

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Me and my roomate will be there on saturday
                    2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
                    2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
                    1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                      she can hang with skippys daughter
                      I dunno... is she safe now? :p

My other buddy got his time off request denied so it'll just be me and the woman.
                      Last edited by CheeseSteakJim; 08-11-2011, 02:04 AM.

Comment

I am making this official, for me.

I will be leaving tomorrow morning, sometime before noon. I only have 10,000 things to do before I leave, though.

Going to get some errands done tonight (package store, moving a couple cars, trying to find my next used car), and hopefully get my truck (and car) washed. Might pack some shit into the truck, but probably not until tomorrow morning. I need to take a car to have a windshield put in (the car that I did the Mr. Miyagi move on), and I have to go to the bank. I've been painting a truck frame for the past week, and need to get the truck out of the shop this afternoon. Thats just putting the wheels on, and towing to a friend's shop, though. Then we have to stand the bed up, and get the underside ready for paint.

Little bit of bullshit going on in my camp, but I'll get it all done.

Traffic is my nemesis (next to idiot driving), so I probably will head out at the best time to avoid traffic. Maybe between 10 and noon. That should put me at Scott's between 2-4, because I am going to limit the speeding (at least thats what I think).
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                        X