Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 FGMQ Tudor from Mexico

Hi guys, a long time has passed!

Let me tell ya: since the last time I posted here I've been in touch with Regis and other members on facebook so I did'nt get lost at all. Regis has a FGMQ Club in facebook wich is supported for many fans worldwide. About a month ago I guess I had wich I call the first GMQ.NET overseas meeting ( I don't know if anybody who posts here has met a guy from outside the US) that meeting was with another guy who has an 82 GMQ Tudor, his name is Rodrigo and I don't know if he already post here, but anyways was a wonderful meeting among two fans of this great cars.

I've been working and I recently came back to college just to complete my grade in Industrial Design. During this time I've enjoyed riding on my '84 FGMQ many times but I just found an add of an irresistible '83 tudor, I bought it and that's why my other car is now for sale, I hope you enjoy my pictures:

This sticker was carried for all fords made in Mexico since late 70s to late 80s

Comment

Comment

VErrry nice car.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Nice ride! 5.0 or 5.8?
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

very nice!
            looks like brand new!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice car! Regis is gonna LOVE this...

I have had what I think is the first overseas GMN meet, when I met Dereck in 2006 in the UK.
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Thanks to everybody.

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                Nice ride! 5.0 or 5.8?
                5.8 2bbl

Originally posted by Tom View Post

I have had what I think is the first overseas GMN meet, when I met Dereck in 2006 in the UK.
                Well, then I had the first among mexican members.

Comment

So, is the car in the photos the one for sale??

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                    So, is the car in the photos the one for sale??
                    It was for sale

I purchased a week ago!!!!

Comment

Got it now! Best of luck to ya. Always nice to see someone get a great find!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I got to say thats a real nice find Angel congrats on your FGMQ now that would be a nice ride to bring up to SF 2012 for us to look @ & bring Rodrigo SRT w/ya & by the way your FGMQ Tudor has been naminated for POTM ..
                        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

A nice set of HPP`s or your Turbines would set it off real nicely..
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

I did my 1st Mexican meet in sept or oct of 2004 in Laredo TX & Nuevo Laredo Mexico w/Texasvic doring my CVN days when we found as many FGMQ`s as we could find..
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Thanks a lot guys, specially to you Regis.

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
                              I did my 1st Mexican meet in sept or oct of 2004 in Laredo TX & Nuevo Laredo Mexico w/Texasvic doring my CVN days when we found as many FGMQ`s as we could find..
                              So my meeting was the first one among mexicans!

Comment

Working...
                              X