So, what's the itinerary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what's the itinerary?

What's the plan day to day? I know Friday is Numidia. Which I won't be at...Won't be there sat, Sunday is usually EZ-pull.....I'd like to actually get to the brewery one of these years.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

I might have to meet the gang at Numidia... I'm not sure when everybody leaves for the drive over, but I probably won't be getting to Skippyville until 4:30 or so.

I was actually planning on trying to get some guys to go to the brewery on Saturday at some point, as I'd love to show my girlfriend that place. Good to know someone else is interested in that already.

We're (me, my buddy, my gf, and whoever else is awake/wants to go) probably going to leave earlier Sunday morning (maybe...9? 10?) for EZ-Pull because both my friend and I need a LOT of stuff, and he needs to be home for work that night.

Comment

Friday -Numidia
      Sat - Social day, cruise later
      Sunday - EZ Pull

That's about all that's official.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Make sure you get me up on Sunday if I'm not already. I need a bunch of small BS. I've been driving around for almost a year with a missing lens in the door panel light and one missing lock knob, crap like that.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

we can do the brewery tour sat after lunch or sunday on our way to ez pull if they are open for sunday tours

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

as far as i know i dont need anything from ez-pull everything seems to be intact and working for once lol. Other than that im just along for the ride so i dont have any to put in as far as a schedule. Well i guess i do cuz i think the brewery tour would be alot of fun
            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

I could use a few niggles here and there... visor clip for the dual visors on the drver side of the 93 vic... trunk reflector... driver visor for the 88 that doesn't squeak like it's about to break when you move it... and probably a few other niggles too.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

oh and monday harrys u pull it

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

yeah for sure we need to leave at 8 or so for ezpull it seems like everyyear we wake up late then don't have much time at the yard. I mainly need stuff for the geo a set of steelies washer fluid and little things I'm up for the brewery tour I love going in the cave

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

8 am? go ahead!
                    i plan on drinking beer till at least 4 am every morning

Comment

I'm in for the brewry.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                      Big plans

Comment

Saturday would most likely be the day for a Brewery Tour.

Comment

I'd be up for a brewery tour on Saturday. That'd be neat to see.

Any idea for a time for Numidia? Last year, all of us who left from Skippyville showed up late because no one could get Scottmang up. I'm not sure yet, but I plan to leave home at 2pm at the latest, so I'll be in Tremont by 4pm.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                            I'd be up for a brewery tour on Saturday. That'd be neat to see.

Any idea for a time for Numidia? Last year, all of us who left from Skippyville showed up late because no one could get Scottmang up. I'm not sure yet, but I plan to leave home at 2pm at the latest, so I'll be in Tremont by 4pm.
                            I'm hoping this year, that won't happen. We're gonna want to leave before they start the test and tune. So people who are actually gonna run their cars can do so.

Comment

This may be too specific for the itinerary...

But, what time are people leaving Scott's to go to the track?
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                              X