• Show
Clear All

Before 5 ideally...
    FRIDAY NIGHT

PERFORMABUILT TRANSMISSION DOWN AND DIRTY STREET LEGAL SHOOTOUT
    Street Auto- Street Stick - Outlaw - Motorcycle
    Gates open at 5:00PM

Comment

Oooh I've been wanting to run the focus, and it's got a fresh tune up so it's the perfect time.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

It sounds like fun :grin:

Which brewery youalls talking about?

Pete
        Originally posted by gadget73
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Yeungling. Oldest still-operating brewery in the United States. It's really cool, and free beer at the end!

Comment

Fuck, well I guess I miss the brewery tour for the 7th time.... Oh well.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
              Oooh I've been wanting to run the focus, and it's got a fresh tune up so it's the perfect time.
              I'm running my diesel. You're on!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

My itinerary is as follows...

Hopefully arrive at Skippyville around 7 pm Friday

Leaving 8am Saturday morning to go to Harrys (because I cannot make it Monday) Be back around 2pm for sure so i dont miss the cruise.

then just follow the herd Sunday to ezpull and what not

leaving early Monday morning to get to work in Brooklyn.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  I'm running my diesel. You're on!
                  Sounds like fun.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                  Big plans

Comment

i wanna race the 92 but it needs a pr of tires, an alignment and a drivers side mirror before friday and i'm broke.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                      i wanna race the 92 but it needs a pr of tires, an alignment and a drivers side mirror before friday and i'm broke.

"Borrow" the tires from a different one, use a tape measure & forget the mirror LOL

I just snatched the fronts off my CS (needs a tranny) so I could drive the CP & get it insp'd this month.....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I am excited to finally be going to Numedia, (as long as I can get Fri off...)
                        Their site says it is street night, is that brackets or heads up?
                        Do they do any t&t, grudge racing on Fri? It looks like you can do that on Sat.....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

my friend lori that owns the stars and stripes made 7 dozen pickled eggs, so a farting contest comes to mind after the eggs and beer
                          kick in

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
                            "Borrow" the tires from a different one, use a tape measure & forget the mirror LOL
                            believe its had a measuring tape alignment. Caster/camber is way the hell off, and it drives real screwed up. Ate those almost new tires in a couple thousand miles. The thing moves, would be interesting to see what it runs.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                              Yeungling. Oldest still-operating brewery in the United States. It's really cool, and free beer at the end!

Awesome. Free beer FTW!

Pete
                              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

I love pickled eggs.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                                Big plans

Comment

Working...
                                X