No announcement yet.

My Scottfest 2k11 Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO at the couch. Where are the pics of Cherry Bomb? No wine coolers this year.........WTF!?!? LOL

Who's two-tone TC w/ the Bullitts? F'n nice!

Packman

Comment

Oh, there were wine coolers. Lots of them.

And the towncar is actually THREE TONE.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nick has the badass Town car...stick between the big comfy seats as well.

Nice pics Scott.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

My wife's poor vic being hauled back to Scott's after bending a valve. (I managed to two foot it back to the hotel - had to keep a foot on the gas to keep it running - after it died on the road about 2-3 miles out from a trip to Autozone (about 30 miles round trip)... was not fun running with cyl 1 dead.) At least she's in good hands. Scott'll fix'r up right nice.

the shadow hitch on the car took a small divot out of the driveway when it rolled off the truck. I bet there's still some mud/rocks up in that hitch.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Anyone see the ghost?

Comment

Strange...
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                There's the last of 'em.

It was good seeing all of y'all again and meetin' some new people. Had fun despite the trouble that occurred. Hope to see y'all again next year!

who's who in the group pics? I only recognize the tye dye and the cowboy hat
                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                  who's who in the group pics? I only recognize the tye dye and the cowboy hat
                  Aren't those the only important people? :smirk:

Let's see...

Standing left to right...Mk VII forum member Oleg (spelling?), Ryan (SVT98T), John (86VickyLX), Sean (1980c10), Jason (slymer) and wife Anne, Nick (CheeseSteakJim), Thain (Gadget), Donald McCaig.

Crouching left to right...Matt (MattsGrandMarquis), Scott (lincolnmania), Tom (Tom and/or GrandMarqGT), Pete (85CrownHPP), Scott (MrMarquis)

Don't think I missed anyone... Hiding behind Nick is Mike (mrltd) and Donald's farmhand.
                  Last edited by MrMarquis; 08-20-2011, 04:20 AM.

sigpic
                  - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Cool, thanks!
                    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I missed the group pic. Was that taken late sunday or monday?
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Sunday afternoon sometime
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          I missed the group pic. Was that taken late sunday or monday?
                          We waited until right after you left. :p

Comment

Now I have to figure out who the hell is who. I've figured out the two scotts (obviously) and a few people I knew from before, now it's time to match username to person lol.

By the way, I'm the fat guy in the green shirt whose back-of-head is seen on the last picture of the first page, in case anyone is curious.

Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
                            Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Why does it look like John lost a fight to a mud puddle?
                              1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

Comment

cause he was working on his car most of the time... under it even... dealing with the rear axle and breaks for the most part.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                                Originally posted by dmccaig
                                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                                X