new and excited about my 89 Grand Marq 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new and excited about my 89 Grand Marq 5.0

My name is Frank and new to your site. I hope i can get alot of help from you other 89 Grand Marq owners because i really want to do this car right. I love the style of this car and its so different from what eveyone else is doing aroun here. thanks for having me and i can't wait to start the work on her.

Originally posted by petibone View Post
    My name is Frank and new to your site. I hope i can get alot of help from you other 89 Grand Marq owners because i really want to do this car right. I love the style of this car and its so different from what eveyone else is doing aroun here. thanks for having me and i can't wait to start the work on her.
    Another Jersey mang... What part do you hail from?

Comment

Welcome.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome! You'll learn a lot from this site
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome, lots of Jersey guys around here
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Welcome!
            Please ask any questions about your car and post lots of pics of it.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working...
            X