Help please asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please asap

2010 grand marquis single cd bought ipod interface form crutchfield sent to ford dealer for install they say it wont work.... i want a direct hookup now their referring me to their trip tunes witch wont charge my ipad and wont be as clear as a str8 hookup does any1 knw anything and what i shd do reply fast please or email !!! prefer email oaburish@gmail.com

Here is your quick answer, do not come on a forum with demands for fast service especially with your first post. Sorry it took 8 years to get to you.
    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

What an atrocious, atrocity of a message! Someone wasn't paying attention during their English or grammar lessons..

Originally posted by paliomz View Post
      Hello everyone! I've got a 2010 Grand Marquis with the stock single CD player radio. I wanted to hook my iPod up to it so I bought an iPod interface from Crutchfield. I drove up to my local Ford dealer to have them install it and they say it wouldn't work. I wanted a direct hookup between the stereo and my iPod, but the only suggestion they had was Trip Tunes.. Trouble is, that won't charge my iPad and doesn't strike me a clean install. Can anyone recommend a better solution here? I'd really appreciate a fast response if possible, as I'm in a bit of a hurry here. Email works best: oaburish@gmail.com
      There, fixed it!

Now that the hieroglyphics have been deciphered and translated, I can provide feedback..

My solution and what I think is your best bet, go aftermarket.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Here be me the third person to reply to an 8 yo thread.
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
        1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

necrothread is undead

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice! Great response Outlaw.

Comment

When I came across this thread I just had to see why no one responded, it was obvious once I read his request.
              2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Working...
              X