hey mangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey mangs

Hey, this is Olegs (the red mark VII guy from SF7). No, I don't yet have a Panther. Yes, I think I will, it's gonna be a perfect combo to own a box in addition to the Mark (no 4.6 for me lol). For now just gonna hang out with you mangs, read and learn.
    No Panthers yet (coming soon, I'm sure). A Mark VII owner, in some uncertain future a MkVII+Box Panther owner.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Hey, this is Olegs (the red mark VII guy from SF7). No, I don't yet have a Panther. Yes, I think I will, it's gonna be a perfect combo to own a box in addition to the Mark (no 4.6 for me lol). For now just gonna hang out with you mangs, read and learn.
    Hey buddy. Welcome. I'm glad we scared you away from the evil Overhead cam bastard.

Comment

Hehe, I watched you and Scott pick Slymer's apart. Pulling the EGR was especially fun. Not.
      Last edited by Phoenix; 08-30-2011, 07:50 PM.
      No Panthers yet (coming soon, I'm sure). A Mark VII owner, in some uncertain future a MkVII+Box Panther owner.

Comment

welcome mang!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

thanks Scott!!

Comment

egr isn't that bad... I cleaned that bastage up once on that car already. still not as easy as an EFI 302 though... but still.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome! There are still plenty boxes out there.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
                Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
                Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
                NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Nice seeing you here man.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome to the party mang!

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                    X