This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2-door

well it's time i let my car go. it just needs too much work to be done and im fed up with EEC III cfi. i will be replacing it with a 1986-1989 Lincoln town car Signature series. i found some good condition town cars for less money than what the new motor will be so im going that route. Pics will be posted soon. Im asking $1250 obo. the car runs great has 120,000 miles on it. it need the heater core replaced i have a new one to go with the car. the car has dings and scratches on it it will need new paint and a new vinyl top.

it currently has

a digital dash
    jbl audio system radio nees rebuilt but the casette player works.
    dual exhaust
    digital guages for oil pressure, temp, and voltage.
    keyless entry system.

i really would like the car to go to someone that can take car of it. i just dont have the time to do all the work it needs done.

Car is located in Shavertown, PA 15 miles away from wilkes barre.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

i think i asked to much for the car so i will let this car go at a $1000 OBO. you cant beat that deal. pics are being uploaded now.
    Last edited by MattsLincoln; 09-09-2011, 06:54 PM.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

heres pics

Comment

im serious about selling i know i may regret it but it will go to a good home that can afford to restore her.

Comment

dropping the price to $800 obo.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
            dropping the price to $800 obo.
            You've put some love into this coupe. Lowering the price any further than $800 would be silly
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

thats why i prefer having $800 for it. thats a steal. im not budging any lower $800 Firm. Help me get that Box Town Car Signature i always wanted.

Comment

How is the frame?
                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                  How is the frame?

in good shape i welded a metal bracket plate where the rust hole it wasnt rotted was from the ac condenser drips. other than that the frame is solid.

the frame has been undercoated every winter.

Comment

It seemed to be running decent at Scottfest ! what's it doing now?
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

nothing it runs just like it did at scottfest. it just needs bodywork, and a vinyl top and a heater core which i will supply a brand new one to who buys it i just dont have the time to do all the work it needs as i work 40 hours a week. i just really want to upgrade to a EFI lincoln town car. so this is going at $800 cash firm first one to show with the money gets it. i will carry on a HO conversion on the new box lincoln town car.

Comment

bump. somebody please buy this i dont want to have to scrap it. only $800.

Comment

If you can't afford to fix this how can you afford to buy a box Town Car?
                          '79 Continental Town Car
                          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                            If you can't afford to fix this how can you afford to buy a box Town Car?
                            i can afford to fix i but it would cost more alone for a motor swap than a town car with sefi. i know i sound wierd but i will be able to manage to buy a town car.

Comment

All I have to say is that you're assuming a great deal about the TownCar.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X