This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
    in good shape i welded a metal bracket plate where the rust hole it wasnt rotted was from the ac condenser drips. other than that the frame is solid.

the frame has been undercoated every winter.
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
      +1. Pictures of the underside. Also, clear title? And how far did you get on an engine swap?
      1984 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (Daily Driver)
      1979 Ford LTD-S (Project)

Comment

Originally posted by flyb0t View Post
        +1. Pictures of the underside. Also, clear title? And how far did you get on an engine swap?
        not very far. i am only getting rid with the car an EEC-IV harness. i am saving the intakes for the lincoln. pics of the underside tommorrow. clear title never had accidents with it. it's clean. in it's condition right now it is totally worth $800.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

No cats though.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
            No cats though.
            thats the hole from the ac condenser and yes it has been repaired since. welded a piece of steel bent to the shape of the frame and welded to the hole and frame.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

good luck with the sale matt. The only town car i seen for sale in the area was a white one out near canton pa. I didnt really stop to look at it, GL!
              2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
              2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
              1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/2581972064.html

you could buy that

Comment

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/2597435652.html

here is the one in canton that i passed

Comment

LOL original tires. That other one is CFI.

Comment

Originally posted by Andypot1985 View Post

lol kingston just recently got flooded bet the car is a mess now. also i think that price is absolutley absurd.

and that ne in canton is a no no. I dont want CFI and i am strictly looking for a signature one with my max price being $2000.

Comment

i wish this was around me, id buy it and drive the piss out of it
                        79 Grand Marquis

Comment

pics of the underneath are uploading for those who are interested in buying this beast.

Comment

Sucks you're selling it, I found awesomeness today at the yard

Comment

heres more pics as requested pretty much clean under there.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                                heres more pics as requested pretty much clean under there.

EEK!!!!!!!! That's fucking scary dude. Thought you said you fixed the frame?

Comment

Working...
                                X