1986 Crown Vic .. Angie's ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Crown Vic .. Angie's ride

this is Angie's car i bought her since she bought mine for me... i figured i would post since she havin issues logging in... she wanted a pic of her car... she loves it and knows i am jealous over it!!! and had to believe... i stole it for her at only $400
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 09-27-2011, 02:38 AM.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Awesome!!!!!!

Comment

That's sharp!

Comment

sweet!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice!!! Probably going to need to risk your life trying to get that car from her though.

Packman

Comment

Love the color combo.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
              Nice!!! Probably going to need to risk your life trying to get that car from her though.

Packman
              she said no way in hell i gettin her car... when i first saw the car on Craigslist, she said nothin that old... now she dont wanna part from it

she appreciates everybody's comments on her car... she likes how it is turning out with a few things i have done so far

Comment

I know the type LOL. My mom only lends the car to me if I really need the CV or if I'm doing repairs/upgrades. Other than that it's "don't touch my car unless you're tired of breathing."

Packman

Comment

Wow! Was it owned by an older couple?
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

according to receipts in car... it was owned by old guy from at least 1994 to this year when sold to people we bought it from who only had it a month as a back up car. car is under coated and in great shape... the seats are still like new and stiff... cloth in it isnt worn at all... dash pad needs covered or changed, and puttin on turbines or lacey wheels ... if i had garage, the thing would be gettin dents pulled and fixed and paint redone... the paint scheme on it makes me thing of the old number 3... Dale Earnhardt

Comment

well... her car WAS sharp... now i have major work to do... gotta get header panel, pass. fender, radiator support, front bumper, radiator, and other misc things.. she was rearended by a truck tweeking back bumper some... and knocked into another car... the truck left the scene and here is the aftermath... i am pissed and wish i was there
                      Attached Files

Comment

What a shame. These fucking low lifes, who (probably don't have insurance) leaving the scene of an accident. Hopefully, the cops can find the scumbag. Was anyone hurt?
                        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                        Past Panthers
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I feel your pain! Some A-Hole accelerated through a Stop Sign and spun my Dad's MINT 1993 GM around 3 times (with me in it). Insurance company paid me but had to write it up as a "total" so now I'm out the car and can't replace the quality of what I had! Keep us updated and we pray there were no injuries!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

there were injuries... Angela had whiplash and her dad was taken by squad and needed stitches in his knee, 8 to be exact... picked up a fender and radiator today... have to hit other junkyard Monday since the one we were at didnt have our style and only had the 88-91 style... i would like to get some parts off the 2 Lincoln Limos that were there since they were 80s style...

Comment

whiplash sucks royally. cold packs can help... 20 minutes on... 20 minutes off... 20 minutes on... then go. Massage is also pretty good... followed by the cold packs. the cold will get the muscles to not tense back up... and the massage will help work out the strains and knots.

stitches are no fun either... praying for speedy healing.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X