No announcement yet.

1986 Crown Vic .. Angie's ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Document everything, and turn it in to the insurance company. If you have medical expenses, turn those in too.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

problem is the accident last year maxxed coverage and settling that is just around corner... and since it was considered hit and run, it is on everybody involved having to get help from their own insurance... so need to get stuff settled from accident a year ago and see how this turns out with this... we are not having insurance deal with car since we can do work ourselves and have a friend with body shop to get paint done as long as i prep the car...
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

ok.. got old fender off along with hood... also pulled the bumper to put my bumper on and use this time to put my slotted bumper on my Grand Marquis... gonna set good fender in place AFTER a realign the door since the fender jammed it in accident and knocked the door outta whack... then i will set hood on it to keep majority of weather off engine till coming week when we get the rest of the parts... figured i would do this while they were out walkin around the lake and fishing...
        Attached Files

Comment

well... upon further tear down, the frame is torn... the car is now a donor... frame is torn at radiator support and where bumper horn bolts in... frame is trashed on passenger front corner... her silver Grand Marq will be gettin the trans... i pulled rear tail lights, relays, solenoid, complete upper intake with parts connected to paint and get ready for silver car for paint, pulled a few other things too that i can use for my 1986 Grnad Marq that the car had

Comment

GD shame...
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
            X