ID:	1267868

Click image for larger version

Name:	DOOR TRIM 004.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	1267869
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I like the added wood grain on the bezels.

Did you dye those interior panels? I think I remember you doing something to that extent.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I like the woodgrain too. Is it convincing and did it come as a kit?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I lucked out and purchased about a 600.00 sheet of burrled walnut veneer cheep. Did the switch pannels, center button of the door pulls and door handle centers.

Name:	008.jpg
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1267877

Comment

Also did part of the dash but its not complete.

Name:	297.jpg
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1267878

Comment

Seats and console.

Name:	int2 002.JPG
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1267883

Name:	int 001.JPG
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1267884

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                I like the added wood grain on the bezels.

Did you dye those interior panels? I think I remember you doing something to that extent.

Its a special paint PPG mixed for me based on the Ford color code ...matched perficly

Comment

Phantzy seats. Look supportive, though possibly hard to get in and out of. Did you use an aftermarket slider setup with those?
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I adapted them to the factory power seat brackets. In a tudor not to hard to get in and out of. 4door probably a pain. One reason I dont like 4 doors is they are hard for me to get in and out of as is. Doset hold true for all tudors as a corvette I would probably need help
                    Last edited by turbo2256b; 10-09-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
                      Seats and console.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30511[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30512[/ATTACH]
                      very nice. something that actually holds you in your seat rather than letting you wallow around.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                        very nice. something that actually holds you in your seat rather than letting you wallow around.
                        Even at autocross events I still find myself grabbing the door frame for stability when I dont need to anymore old habbits die hard after doing it for over 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
                          I adapted them to the factory power seat brackets. In a tudor not to hard to get in and out of. 4door probably a pain. One reason I dont like 4 doors is they are hard for me to get in and out of as is. Doset hold true for all tudors as a corvette I would probably need help
                          That's convenient. Bowman85merc and I were talking briefly about issues with bucket seats ending up too high when bolted to Vic split-bench sliders - and I recall having the same issue when I tried a power slider. Possibly your Recaros are shorter top-to-bottom than my SN95 buckets, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                            That's convenient. Bowman85merc and I were talking briefly about issues with bucket seats ending up too high when bolted to Vic split-bench sliders - and I recall having the same issue when I tried a power slider. Possibly your Recaros are shorter top-to-bottom than my SN95 buckets, though.
                            you wouldn't have a link to your SN95 buckets install would you? I have a set of 98 mustang buckets with lumbar support I wanted to install on power rails, I'm still looking for the passenger side power rail and switch though...
                            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Mine ate a bit to high too not much will remove tham again one day and fix the issue. Did the install a bit down and dirty since couldnt get some of the materials I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by interceptor1985 View Post
                                you wouldn't have a link to your SN95 buckets install would you? I have a set of 98 mustang buckets with lumbar support I wanted to install on power rails, I'm still looking for the passenger side power rail and switch though...
                                The way that works OK with little effort is to simply use P72 bucket seat sliders. Unfortunately, those seem to be harder than hens' teeth to locate, the seat still doesn't go quite far enough back, and I have only one complete set currently shared between two cars. I can start an interior-tech thread to talk about it, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X