Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You both are so stupid, you make me want to punch babies...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:lol:

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

'79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Drifter View Post
          Matt... if you watch this video, you'll hear the muffler.
          I watched the video and the only thing I heard was a really loud belt squeal
          sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Drifter View Post
            Matt... I saved thr Thrush mufflers mainly because I felt bad the car had to go.

It was stripped down to just a body shell, then scrapped. I got $595 after all was said and done.
            Wasn't it only 600 bucks from chucklehead in the first place? You didn't do too bad for scrap price.
            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
              You both are so stupid, you make me want to punch babies...
              ^this.

Comment

That would be an affirmative.
                1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

Tighten your belt lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    Tighten your belt lol.
                    You mean there's more????

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Thank god it's gone and probably already made into pop cans and pots and pans, now I don't have to hear about it anymore. $595 is an awesome deal, the car was junk and wasn't worth the effort it would have taken to make this thing nice again. Win win for both parties, might as well forget about it.
                      79 Grand Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsrule16 View Post
                        Thank god it's gone and probably already made into pop cans and pots and pans, now I don't have to hear about it anymore. $595 is an awesome deal, the car was junk and wasn't worth the effort it would have taken to make this thing nice again. Win win for both parties, might as well forget about it.
                        Gonna miss the daily Soap Opera...just like I miss rancid milk and heat rash!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

:lol:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

alright midnight drifter, after crushing your tudor you really have no reason to be on this forum anymore. goodbye.
                            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                            1994 MGM GS Montigua
                            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                              alright midnight drifter, after crushing your tudor you really have no reason to be on this forum anymore. goodbye.
                              i totally agree rick. midnight drifter come back when you own another panther for now GTFO.

i suggest a mod/admin to delete/lock this thread before it becomes battlefield material.
                              Last edited by MattsLincoln; 02-10-2012, 01:43 AM.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                              -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

too late!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                                Originally posted by gadget73
                                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                                Originally posted by dmccaig
                                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                                X