Virus on site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virus on site?

I started getting this warning from AVG on every page of the forum. Does it happen to anyone else? Is there a virus?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1298459

I haven't had any problems. Could be your your computer or the avg settings. Im not sure. Im no computer expert

Comment

I notice when I make posts sometimes it asks if I want to leave the editor. idk.

Comment

Methinks your computer might be sick. Run Spybot and Malaware and see if they find anything.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

No issues with my computer.
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

i was getting some pop ups from opera about malicious software from this site also about 15 minutes ago, nothing now.
            http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
            http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

+2 on the AVG alert, its the only site where im getting this...
              sigpic 1981 LTD one owner
              1992 Thunderbird SC, 1986 Mustang GT, 2003 Focus
              Originally posted by Piece-it pete
              All I know about Mexicans is, they don't need no steekin' badges lol.
              Pete

Comment

Quick Scan with MALWAREBYTES came up clean so who knows.....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I'm getting the samething, the AVG warning of a virus on the site, this is also the first time I've seen this.

And this is the only site I'm getting this on, every other site I've gone to is clear.

I don't like it one bit

Comment

I'm getting it too..... same message as the OP.
                    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                    Past Panthers
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I also get the error. Someone may have posted a bad link in the shoutbox, who knows?
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Is it something that the Adblocker blacklist might be filtering for me?

Comment

+1 bum ad. I run adblock and noscript and never see any of that crap. Only the main sponsors that are not typical ads.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Whatever it was appears to be gone (hopefully)
                            2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                            2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                            Past Panthers
                            1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                            if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                              +1 bum ad. I run adblock and noscript and never see any of that crap. Only the main sponsors that are not typical ads.
                              I was confused at first when someone told me another message board had a huge banner ad at the top of each page. I said "What banner ad?", then realized that my adblock stuff was blocking it for me! That was with the AdblockPlus add-on for Firefox, but I've switched to Opera with its native content-blocker and update the blacklist manually.

Comment

Working...
                              X