Good website for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good website for parts

I can't find a good website for parts. Auto body interior all of that I want to get the marauder rear bumper to clone it

www.car-part.com ?
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Ye. Definetly car-part. That's how I found my trunk lid for my 91 crown vic. When you contact the salvage yard that has the part you need make sure you request pics.

Comment

Youre about seven and a half years too late bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GMP318 View Post
          Ye. Definetly car-part. That's how I found my trunk lid for my 91 crown vic. When you contact the salvage yard that has the part you need make sure you request pics.
          I've searched there before but never actually bought anything in the past. How is shipping with large items like that? Does it cost a ton?

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

I didn't have it shipped. I drove up with a trailer to pick up the trunk lid. This is in Florida. Drove 4 or 5 hours to a Dade City salvage yard.
            For shipping check RL, Gator, Yellow websites and will give give you a cost. I was checking rates at the time; it was anywhere from $150 to $180 to ship.
            I decided it was way cheaper to just drive up and pick it up.

Comment

test

Comment

Working...
              X