Wagon parts Supplier - WagonMan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon parts Supplier - WagonMan

I am know as WagonMan I specialize in Wagon parts! Contact me by E-mail, veightpete@gmail.com or call 860-350-6864 anytime!
    Last edited by sly; 08-10-2014, 03:50 PM. Reason: Update the email for WagonMan
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

WagonMan has good parts and better prices. He's likely to already have most any common stuff you'd be looking for, and can probably get almost anything else.
    He doesn't get online often so its best to contact him outside the forum
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

wagon man is an awsome dude. he is honest and has good prices for his stuff. A+ recommendation.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

X3. If you need it, and he has it, you can be sure it's a damned good part at a very good price.

MIKE

Comment

I've done business with Pete in calm moments and emergencies. He is extremely knowledgeable, offers reasonable prices and is straight as a die. He's one of handful of people I depend on to keep my '89 CP running like a new car.

Donald McCaig

Comment

+1

Guy has good stuffs. That NOS hinge worked like a champ on the Mark (the stops are a smidge short of the stock stops on the upper hinge, but this may be a good thing - save some wear on the upper hinge).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I just noticed my old e-mail address is still shown! My new address is: veightpete@gmail.com WagonMan
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park
              70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
                I just noticed my old e-mail address is still shown! My new address is: veightpete@gmail.com WagonMan
                Went ahead and fixed that for ya.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I know of an 89 Merc wagon 4 sale for about $1200.00 if any1 interested !

Comment

Following others who already have vouched, I can say Pete is a solid cat and takes care of business. About to patronize him again! Actually for a wagon part this time...

Comment

Working...
                    X