No announcement yet.

The King...Has Returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She Runs!!! Check out the you tube link to see. The water pump is a little noisey though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtgAa...1&feature=plcp
    1980 Lincoln Mark VI - Now With New & Improved 4.6L Modular Power!

Comment

NICE WORK and the BEST OF LUCK!! How far are you from Ft. Lee?? Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

i must say, you made good progress having it running in a short period of time.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
          i must say, you made good progress having it running in a short period of time.
          Thanks Alot. I took a week off of working on the car. I was starting to get burned out working late after work every night. Also trying to get the wiring figured out is making my head spin!! But I'll figure it out soon. Wait till you guys see how I'm making the head lights vacuum system work with electric solenoids.

Also I should hope fully have my mufflers & stainless tips by Thursday. Once I get the exhaust done I can start driving her again.

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
            NICE WORK and the BEST OF LUCK!! How far are you from Ft. Lee?? Bobby
            Thanks alot! I'm only about 15 mins from Ft Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by N14ParkwayRacer View Post
              Thanks alot! I'm only about 15 mins from Ft Lee.
              Used to vist there all the time, from NYC, as one of my Uncles' was a NJ State Trooper in addition to one of his sons. Not sure if that is a good thing or not....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                Used to vist there all the time, from NYC, as one of my Uncles' was a NJ State Trooper in addition to one of his sons. Not sure if that is a good thing or not....
                It's all good...my Father was a Port Authority Sargeant. Thank God or I'd Probably be in jail by now...Ha Ha!

It must be nice living in Florida. Cruisin' All Year Round!

Comment

Have traveled all my life - all over the world and do enjoy the (mostly) year round warm weather!

Comment

Holy Shit, I'm Sooooo Broke!!!

But I finally got my exhaust done!
                    Attached Files

Comment

And here's my head light switch modification. I'm waiting on 2 more vacuum solenoids so I can finish the head light door control system.
                      Attached Files

Comment

You should have an H-pipe put in that exhaust, helps it pull easier. Made a big difference when I put on on my truck, and made the glasspacks not pop near as much.
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                          You should have an H-pipe put in that exhaust, helps it pull easier. Made a big difference when I put on on my truck, and made the glasspacks not pop near as much.
                          I know, I told the muffler shop that did it that the Flowmaster instructions said that. He said it would sound better (more lopey) with out it. If later I need to he'd put one in.

Comment

Hello All, I haven't really been on here all summer cause my water pump blew up on my MK6 on the way back from the show I went to in June. When it did I guess the alternator got wet & that went too. I really didn't have the money to do the alt. & w.p. so the sat parked all summer (with it's perfect AC while I sweated my ass off) until I could afford to fix it. Any how here's the mod I had to do to the headlight housings to fit the diamond reflector headlight lenses in.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I forgot these two.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Whoa, how have I missed this thread so many times. As far as I know your the first person to successfully put a 4.6 in a box.
                                2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                                2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Working...
                                X