X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a P71??

The Red one is pretty cool thers also a 'street aperance package' too

http://www.chicagomotors.com/InventoryList.aspx
    Last edited by chitownvic; 01-06-2012, 07:02 PM.

lots of "low mile" cars too (under 100K).

I much prefer street packages (I don't like the spots - or the holes left in the doors)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I dont mind the spots and I would just pull the plugs and put dummy antennas back in LOL and yea theres a suburb around here that has a few street packages.. there badass

Comment

You been out there yet? A few guys on another forum have done business there with mostly good things to say. Been a while since I have talked to them, but I will say call ahead before you go out there, the website is not updated as frequently as I had hoped. Both cars I was interested in sold the week before.

Comment

Never went out there although its not that far of a drive for me.. My old boss bought a nice brown P71 from them about a year ago and I was jealous of him cus he didn't respect it he just wanted it to look cool and be a fake ass cop.. It was a nice ass car tho

Comment

I've heard about them, for a P71 lover like myself it looks like an awesome place. There is a fleet dealer near me that typically has about 5 or more CVPI's in stock, but most are resprayed two-tones, have high miles and/or usually some cosmetic issues.
            Last edited by 87DeuceVic; 01-07-2012, 06:11 AM.
            -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
            -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

"Most of our inventory is sold before we have a chance to get them online."
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Yea Id imagine they make good business

Comment

Working...
                X