Junk you might want/need.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junk you might want/need.

Decided to do some cleaning and get rid of some of my excess junk im never going to use.

------

To Start off this thread, Heres my 1989 Tripminder!!!

1989 Tripminder, this is the one year only tripminder:
    $35 shipped

[IMG][/IMG]

------

The next object is an Explorer 65mm throttle body, excellent condition. Was sonic cleaned, and then sat on a shelf.

$60 shipped

Should be some more tomorrow...
    Thanks for looking!!!
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Tripminder is SOLD

Everything else is for sale, wait, I never posted anything else besides the TB...
    Ill try and post the other things up tomorrow, mayybbeeee. lol.
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Alright, finally got around to snappin a few pics, also, I did not even try to clean anything, was in a hurry, so these arent as clean as they could be.

The first thing is an Explorer GT40 Upper/Lower intake. Its a little dirty, but I was planning on blasting it here in a couple weeks. I also have the #19 injectors (not pictured) that can go with it.

$130 shipped for just the Upper/Lower intake.
      $180 shipped for Upper/Lower intake, and 65mm Throttle Body.
      $200 shipped for Upper/Lower intake, 65mm Throtttble body, and the #19 injectors.

---

Next up is an Offenahuser 360* intake for a 302 (5.0), I might get it blasted, depends on what buyer wants to do.

$80 shipped

Thanks for looking!!!

Comment

Nice pricing! Makes me wish I still played with 5.0 stuff so I could buy that whole intake set-up!

Good luck with the sale!

-Don
        '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Here ya go, another Tripminder.

This one was out of a 1988 CS wagon, it also has absolutley mint dark red/maroon leather interior, ATC, and a perfect dash, etc., if anyone is interested.

Tripminder: $30 shipped

Thanks for lookin.

Comment

Just sent you a PM!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Tripminder is SOLD!!!

Everything else is still for sale.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

Well it seems as if the junkyard I frequent has finally answered my prayers, they have been getting in alot of panther stuff lately, and since I cant take everything and hoard it all to myself (even though I want to) I am passing the oppurtunities on to you!!!

Theres quite a few new things, so this list will be decently long.

------

The first thing I feel that needs to be listed is a 1990 CV slicktop, with 6600 orig. miles, yes, I said 6600. I didnt beleive it myself either until I looked at the thing for a good 2 hours tring to find signs of high mileage, but no, its legit. It even had a documented Oil change at 5000 miles back in '06, so it hasnt moved alot.
                Everything on this car is absolutely MINT, the interior, the doors, the body, the motor, etc etc. The only thing that is rusty is the frame for some reason, everything else doesnt even have surface rust.
                If someone lived close and needed doors, (or wants them shipped?) I dont think you can find any cleaner ones out there, the only prob is that some monkey twisted some of the framing on the drivers door to try and get something, and theres a slight rub mark (2"x2") on the middle-front side of the rear-drivers door.
                But the thing I thought most of you would be interested in is the dew wipes, and window guide weather stipping is absolutely PERFECT, like brand new perfect, not a single crack or hard spot, still nice and flexible.

Enough blabbing onto the pics:

------

The next thing, and Id personally like to see go to a good home are these perfect black leather seats out of an '88 (?) lincoln, this cars times almost up in the lot

------

Now a car that Ive already scrounged parts off of, a 1979 Mercury Grand Marquis (built in 78), has a 351, but has a V-belt setup. Ive already taken the bumper, and the lower-rear window chrome trim, but the rest of the trim is still there. has a 80 mph speedo (weird?), has the front air-dam, the mirrors some people want, etc etc.

------

1985(ish) Grand Marquis, tan/ tan interior:

------

Now onto the weirder things Ive found:

First thing is something Ive never seen before, a full vinyl topped Wagon, its like an '86 I beleive (has efi) but yet has early interior, etc? I have no idea what this was used for, and it wasnt a hearse, theres no signs of rollers being in the back of it.

and these are cars that arent in the lot yet (still being processed)

An '87 Crown vic, with a 4 speed, which looks like the shifters out of a dump truck...

And then another lincoln thats almost too clean for its own good:

----------

Thats about it for now, if theres anything you guys want, let me know, and we can try and workout some kind of a deal, oh and everything listed before this post is still for sale also.

PS. If anyone has a connection to some '79 GrandMarquis 2-door Dark Woodgrain trim, such as for the door panels and passenger side above the glove box, we can work a trade if wanted.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

hmm Dave That 79 Grand Marquis... Any rust on those fenders? Any major dents? If the price is decent for the pair and you can hold on to them for a bit I would consider purchasing them. It would be a long ass road trip to come get them but if they are in good shape it would be worth it to me. Same goes for the 6,600 mile CV if the Grand Marquis ones are not nice.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

If that Lincoln gets squished do me a favor yank the top off it I need to see what's under that fiberglass shell.
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

that lincoln has the digi-dash. That could be some fun.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        hmm Dave That 79 Grand Marquis... Any rust on those fenders? Any major dents? If the price is decent for the pair and you can hold on to them for a bit I would consider purchasing them. It would be a long ass road trip to come get them but if they are in good shape it would be worth it to me. Same goes for the 6,600 mile CV if the Grand Marquis ones are not nice.

Oh and do me a favor..on the 79. Please remove the wheel well trim as well as the ditch light trim and lower body cladding. Need to make sure there is no bubbling present. NO RUST.....This would be a 44hr round trip for me.
                        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

are them coach lamps on the '79 marquis clear-ish, rather than white? also, that fuel gauge side(left) of the gauge/speedo cluster would be of some interest.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                            If that Lincoln gets squished do me a favor yank the top off it I need to see what's under that fiberglass shell.
                            I can give it a shot, but, from what ive seen ( my cousins '83 MKVI with the same top blew off ) its basically same as whats under a vinyl top, just with what looks like construction adhesive smeared everywhere, and his (2-door) didnt even have port windows under the top, just the hole of where they should be, kind of weird.

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                            Oh and do me a favor..on the 79. Please remove the wheel well trim as well as the ditch light trim and lower body cladding. Need to make sure there is no bubbling present. NO RUST.....This would be a 44hr round trip for me.
                            Oh, dont you worry, I would report the slightest scratch if your serious about it, I can look at them and take more pics next weekend as im in college. But wouldnt it be more cost-efective to just have them shipped, I can crate them and everything, and from what im calculating it should cost around ~$150 to be shipped to NY via UPS or Fedex, but thats with the maesurements 44"x36"x12" and 35lbs. as just a geuss.

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                            are them coach lamps on the '79 marquis clear-ish, rather than white? also, that fuel gauge side(left) of the gauge/speedo cluster would be of some interest.
                            Yep, theyre clearish/silver, thats one of the first things i noticed after i snagged the other parts, I remember though that the driver side one has a small crack in it ~1" towards the bottom of the lense, and I cant remember what the pass. side looked like. And we might be able to make a trade for the part of that speedo/fuel gauge, ive been curious about the Kanadian speedo, could you send me some pics of what some of them look like, how high the KPH goes, etc.?

And as just a reminder, i am in college so I cant get everything immediately, I can check the prices, etc. this weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

Dave, I am extremely serious about this. Those fenders (in non rusty condition) is just what my car needs. I would need both fenders. I need to be ensured that the fenders would arrive in safe condition. I don't want to be banging out huge dents and I do not want any creases. Shipping them would definitely be more practical. We'll see. But like I said earlier I am extremely serious about purchasing the 79 set first then the 90 if the 79s are a bust. Appreciate you help Dave. Don't forget about me.
                              ~David~

Comment

Working...
                              X