No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be putting in my vacation. I plan to show up sometime Friday and stay to at least Sunday. We'll see what happens, may be able to stay into Monday depending on how work falls.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
      i plan on being in ohio late aug, one of our members here is getting hitched aug 25
      Poor soul

What part of Ohio?

Pete
      Originally posted by gadget73
      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
        should I fly in to Philly Wednesday or Thursday? And the current flights I'm looking at have me landing just after 3pm or half past 5pm.
        3pm, meh. half past 5? We're gonna be idling for a while... Oh Thain's picking you up now?

Comment

I guess so... either way, I'm riding in style. Plane ticket got. supposed to land at 5:07... I'll place my bets on 5:15 or so.

Scott: get my car ready by then... I'll buy you some tires for your coach.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
            Scott: get my car ready by then... I'll buy you some tires for your coach.

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
              at least it has a radio(town car has a nice open space where the radio WAS)...
              Same as my MK VI. The old radio took a crap. Might up-grade to a cd-player in the future...
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Well, I was just saying I could, unless someone else wants to. Doesn't make any difference to me. I'm heading to Scott's, either by way of Philly or by another route. Jason, do you have my number ?
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

you can pick him up, the traffic's gonna suck. City traffic at 6 is just wrist slitting...

Comment

yeah I know. I dislike driving in the land of traffic. You live in it. I don't know how you people function up there.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It's an area that patience is a virtue for sure. DFW is tough, but not near as bad as Houston... Boston wasn't so bad when I was there... but then, it may have been a good day.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

DC sucked so bad. Oh well.
                        Soon mangs!

-ryan s.
                        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                        Originally posted by pantera77
                        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                          yeah I know. I dislike driving in the land of traffic. You live in it. I don't know how you people function up there.
                          It blows, I can't even get out of my street at times.
                          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                          Past Panthers
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I avoid philly like the plague because of traffic
                            2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
                            2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
                            1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

try piloting a conventional tractor with a 53 foot 102 wide trailer there...(sometimes im really GLAD those days are OVER! )

Comment

All the traffic is one of the reasons I enjoy living farther out from the city, and commuting at night.

sigpic
                                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                                X