Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Ok, so SF12 is 6 months out.
    I know, I saw this thread last year and went " Oh man. Six months out? That's a ways away."
    And then it was August.
    So, I might and well get the buzz going for this year's festivities.

First:
    NO CULTURE CLUB

Second:
    No maintenance. Unless it's under dire circumstance.
    I'm sure Scott would like to go to the track and enjoy the weekend. No J-Mods, no stupid valve stems and guides, no trying to figure out why your MLPS isn't working. I admit I was part of the problem.

Three:
    Ease up, have a few Segrams, and calm down. We don't need no stinkin' drama.

Four:
    Remember a pillow and a folding chair. I went 0 for 2 on this last year. (Actually, I'm sure my green one is still at Scott's)

Five:
    Have fun! We represent an awesome Panther community and online forum! Need proof? Fuck. I just typed that. And you can read it. It's not edited.

Rock and Roll!

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

First:
    NO CULTURE CLUB

"Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"?????

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
      First:
      NO CULTURE CLUB

"Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"?????
      Bring some and find out

I have to admit, I brought that album. I did it on purpose as a joke, fully intending to see it destroyed. I was sort of hoping it would go in a more spectacular manner involving either a bonfire or firearms, but it died and thats the important thing. I can bring up a few more turds this year if someone wants to use them for target practice.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

If I come this year, I have PLENTY of ammo.
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Weekend of August 11-12th is still a good weekend. I am optimistic regarding my "new" project. I am hoping to have it ready for True Street in Chicago (Joliet) July 14th-15th NMRA/NMCA Superbowl of Drag Racing.
          Last edited by Mercracer; 02-13-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Im gunna try and make it this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
              If I come this year, I have PLENTY of ammo.
              What are we shooting?
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

What or who???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  Bring some and find out

I have to admit, I brought that album. I did it on purpose as a joke, fully intending to see it destroyed. I was sort of hoping it would go in a more spectacular manner involving either a bonfire or firearms, but it died and thats the important thing. I can bring up a few more turds this year if someone wants to use them for target practice.
                  i always love being with other panther lovers so im in. thain bring as many shitty albums you have i would love to try my sword slicing techniques on them.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                  -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                  1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                    What are we shooting?
                    I'll give you a hint:

Gun > Sword every time.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
                      i always love being with other panther lovers so im in. thain bring as many shitty albums you have i would love to try my sword slicing techniques on them.
                      As long as you don't try to pepper the front of my Marauder with rocks.

-ryan s.
                      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                      Originally posted by pantera77
                      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

swordfighting is a bit too Culture Club-esque. If they are to be destroyed, it will be in a fiery inferno or with projectile weapons. I think all I have left are a few crappy 70s disco-ish albums. I ended up with these from my uncle when he died. I can only assume some girlfriend left them because I can't imagine him listening to this crap, especially given the rest of his records.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Will my flamethrower be of help???

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                            swordfighting is a bit too Culture Club-esque. If they are to be destroyed, it will be in a fiery inferno or with projectile weapons. I think all I have left are a few crappy 70s disco-ish albums. I ended up with these from my uncle when he died. I can only assume some girlfriend left them because I can't imagine him listening to this crap, especially given the rest of his records.
                            then in that case i will see if i can borrow my brothers AK-47 for some shoot em up records

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                              As long as you don't try to pepper the front of my Marauder with rocks.

-ryan s.
                              im driving sefi powered panther now that should not be an issue. that was all cfi doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X