No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt don't try to make a smart comment when you have no idea. Also if youre 20 and people think you're 19 that doesn't mean you look young for your age, it means you look the correct age.

Anyway back on topic. Ahhhhh cold brews and bullshittin lol.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
    Big plans

Comment

Looking forward to SF 2012. We need an exact date though! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Dibs on a mattress and or couch in the house.

Comment

Like I say in all these threads...I will make an appearance....and PLEASE NO FREAKIN guns in the hands of drunks or incompetent people.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Like I say in all these threads...I will make an appearance....and PLEASE NO FREAKIN guns in the hands of drunks or incompetent people.
          honestly i really dont plan on getting drunk. scottfest is a festivity for panther lovers not to get drunk at just my . i get dibs on the sofa chair fold out couch whichever one is not occuppied by thain and john. i will come down a day earlier to go with/take scott, jess, and skippy to the grocery store to help buy some food for the festivities. i plan to bring around $800 on me this year since i have a bigger wallet this year now
          Last edited by MattsLincoln; 02-14-2012, 10:38 PM.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
            honestly i really dont plan on getting drunk. scottfest is a festivity for panther lovers not to get drunk at just my . i get dibs on the sofa chair fold out couch whichever one is not occuppied by thain and john. i will come down a day earlier to go with/take scott, jess, and skippy to the grocery store to help buy some food for the festivities. i plan to bring around $800 on me this year since i have a bigger wallet this year now
            Lets get one thing straight, Thain and I are not sharing a couch ot bed. There was that one time in Georgia, but that was purely circumstantial.

Dave bring the Crown Vic this year...

Comment

Not bringing a watermelon this year? :smirk:
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I remember the day Chris shot it lmfao.

Comment

Don't forget to destroy an old couch
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                    Don't forget to destroy an old couch
                    fuck yo couch that was fricken hilarious. no john i was talking about last scottfest you got the sofa and thain got the matress and i had the filp out sofa which will work for me again.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

fuck yo couch that was fricken hilarious. no john i was talking about last scottfest you got the sofa and thain got the matress and i had the filp out sofa which will work for me again.
                      That's at a scrapyard somewhere now. That one is gone...

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                        That's at a scrapyard somewhere now. That one is gone...
                        i will bring up a air matress then or sleep on the floor.

Comment

queen air matteress in a huge tent ftw!
                          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

im driving sefi powered panther now that should not be an issue. that was all cfi doing.
                            or you just have a lead foot

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                              or you just have a lead foot
                              I don't normally stick up for Matt, but it was the CFI. Had to give it a little more throttle or the engine would stall.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                I don't normally stick up for Matt, but it was the CFI. Had to give it a little more throttle or the engine would stall.
                                my 85 mgm didnt do that, but then again matts car had issues

Comment

Working...
                                X