Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI two door.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI two door.

I was told by a member over on TCCOA I should try posting my car here so here it is.

Hello and thanks for looking

I bought this car off my father to use as a promo item in a band photograph and have been thinking about maybe trading it off for a older or newer Car, Truck, 4X4 or just selling it out right

The car is a 1980 Two Door Lincoln Continental Mark VI with No Rust, All factory manuals, build sheet, Working AC, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Side and Vent Windows, Hide Away headlines, Full Digital Dash, Digital Trip Center (MPG, Miles till empty, self check etc) Power Antenna, Power Drivers Seat, Strong Running 351W with no smoke, All factory systems under the hood are hooked up and working, factory paint and a clean Ohio title with under 72k miles. (Ca reads 71,xxx title reads 66,000.

This car gets 17mpg in city and 23 on the highway on regular.

Since buying the car I have replaced the following items.

Tires

Full tune up (Using only motorcraft parts)

Battery (Motorcraft)

Custom cat back exhaust system with low noise mufflers.

Custom drivers side seat rail for a little extra belly room.

Front window motors (Motorcraft)

Had the dash pad replaced

Replaced all dash bulbs

Flushed all the fluids

A few brake lines

Hood Shocks

Out side marker lights and tail lights.

Radio and speakers (Speakers need installed)

Fuel Filter

Carburetor (Factory replacement)

Dog Dish Hub Caps (Still have the factory caps plus extras.

And a few other things I can't think of at the moment, all the original parts have been put in a large box just in case someone wanted them

Over time the car could use the following items.

New Vinyl Roof (Starting to crack)

New Front Windshield.

Trunk Shocks (Have them they just need installed)

Speakers (Have them they just need installed)

Drivers side turn single lens.

Blend door actuator (When you come to a stop the vent will turn from AC to heat so heat is unhooked at the moment)

A little TLC but over all this car is a very nice strong runner that has been used in promo shots for bands like Phantods from Columbus, Ohio.

For images of the car check out the following.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=138590

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2893650773.html

http://columbusoh.ebayclassifieds.co...c/?ad=17629742

Since the car drives as well as it does I would be willing to drive/deliver it inside the US for expenses.

Comment

It seems I left the price out, I'm thinking 3,500 O.B.O. Is a good starting point, I'm a fair person who is willing to hear best offers.

Comment

Hey guys, it was me who told him to post it up over here. I hate to see a nice Linc get sold to some kid and get torn up, especially one as nice as this. Someone needs to save this one!
        These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

good luck. I really enjoy my 82 Mark tudor.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X