Full restoration MGM 1987 from Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full restoration MGM 1987 from Ukraine

Hello, my name is Rost. I live in Kiev, Ukraine. Story of my car begins in Jule 2011. I can not tell you this story as I want, because of my bad English. But you can see it in my photo album on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2791957&type=3

You may wish to post the photos here. Some of us (like me) do not wish to deal with FACEBOOK so it would be more effective. Добро пожаловать!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I don't think you need to be logged into facebook to see it. It's awesome the amount of work that they have already put into it.
      79 Grand Marquis

Comment

FACEBOOK said the "content was unavailable" so who knows???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

soo cool! for people that can see the pics, you can use google translate to get a good idea of what the captions say. I like the attention to detail.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I like this a lot. It really shows a lot of detail in the restoration. Can't wait to see photos of when you are done, it is sure to be a masterpiece.
            1984 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (Daily Driver)
            1979 Ford LTD-S (Project)

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun but a whole lot of work. As soon as I've got space to do it, I'm doing a frame-off.
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

holy crap, awsome work! i admire the amount of love and labour put into your marquis.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                  holy crap, awsome work! i admire the amount of love and labour put into your marquis.
                  This!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Do all you folks have sign ins for FACEBOOK 'cause I get that "content currently not available" stuff when I just click on his link!

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                      Do all you folks have sign ins for FACEBOOK 'cause I get that "content currently not available" stuff when I just click on his link!
                      i think you have to have facebook to view the pics. but, im not 100% on that.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Anyone care to grab a few pics off of FB so we can see them? Thanks.
                        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                        Past Panthers
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Damn!... That car is getting a lot of love. Looks amazing. Great work!

Comment

hope the OP doesn't mind, posting a few on here.

The last couple are the most recent/complete pics of the car.

Very impressive. Totally frame-off.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X