No announcement yet.

Natehawk 1985 cv re-birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a 70 Mustang coupe (non fastback) near me in gloss black with flat black top and it has Cragar SS wheels, they're 15x8 though but they look great, and what sets them off is the spinner center caps, you should throw them on your wheels.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

cragar SS rims with the spinner caps are sexy as hell. id love a set!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

nice to see your getting the car back to life nate mang I'm always down 301 past waldorf I work out of clinton when I'm driving local I was honered to ride in the car at scottfest 06

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Exhaust done. Went with the flowmaster super 44's. Car sounds great, here one pic of the new off road H-pipe. After the installed they sprayed the entire exhaust with the black rust inhibitor. Looks great!!!!

The Best
          Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            nice to see your getting the car back to life nate mang I'm always down 301 past waldorf I work out of clinton when I'm driving local I was honered to ride in the car at scottfest 06
            Anytime man. My pleasure.
            The Best

Comment

You bring car to SF 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                You bring car to SF 2012?
                That's the goal. I should have it all painted and purrrrrty by then.
                The Best

Comment

Looking good!

I've got a got a set of brand new stock replacement front springs I want to get rid of...
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                    Looking good!

I've got a got a set of brand new stock replacement front springs I want to get rid of...
                    How much you want for them? Mail them my way.....Those HD springs I got of front are too much.
                    The Best

Comment

Finally found a bumper. I got the bumper that has just the bumper guards no horizontal pads. Swapping out the front springs, rear springs, and rear shocks for a more comfortable ride and stock ride height. Pics coming soon.
                      The Best

Comment

Originally posted by NATEHAWK View Post
                        Finally found a bumper. I got the bumper that has just the bumper guards no horizontal pads. Swapping out the front springs, rear springs, and rear shocks for a more comfortable ride and stock ride height. Pics coming soon.
                        Excellent news! I found myself a decent rear bumper as well! I hope to see you and the car at SF2012!

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                          Excellent news! I found myself a decent rear bumper as well! I hope to see you and the car at SF2012!
                          Hope to have her all done prior. Got a shop that's rechrome playing both bumpers also. My front bumper will have both pads and guards. Rear bumper just guards. Trying something different.
                          The Best

Comment

Let me know how the rechrome goes, and what that runs you. I've got decent bumpers on my car but they aren't perfect and I wouldn't be too opposed to having them re-dipped at some point. the rear bumper in particular has a lot of small pitting that makes it look funky up close.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              Let me know how the rechrome goes, and what that runs you. I've got decent bumpers on my car but they aren't perfect and I wouldn't be too opposed to having them re-dipped at some point. the rear bumper in particular has a lot of small pitting that makes it look funky up close.
                              The price I was quoted was $350 per and the shop is in Richmond VA. Price includes pick up and delivery. He makes trips to MD monthly.
                              The Best

Comment

$350 per? and picked up and delivered. here in kanadia, that is a pretty damn good deal.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                                X