Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone... new member, long time Panther lover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone... new member, long time Panther lover...

Just joined here, and I wanted to say hi to all my fellow Ford and Panther fanatics. I've pretty much only owned Fords my whole life, and tend to buy only Marquis with a couple of Lincolns thrown in here and there. Going to try to gather up a few pics of my fleet to share on here next time. (3 Panthers currently, with two others sent off to the Big Yard in the Sky.) Got a couple of pre-Panther Mercs and Lincolns as well. (Is there a nickname for the 69-78 full-size Ford platform?) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

-Marquislover

welcome to the forum
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Comment

Hey Ford fanatic, welcome.
      sigpic
      2009 GM, 45,000 miles
      ADDCO Sway Bars, METCO Control arms & Watts link, KYB CVPI shocks, 3.27 Track Lock, GT500 wheels, Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Walker dual exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, ADTR ported upper manifold, Stillen Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Hypertech Programmer, 93 tune.

Comment

Welcome! Can't wait to see your cars. Whacha got?
        Last edited by Shelley1985; 04-01-2012, 11:13 PM.
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis "Shelley"

-- Donated and gone to auction

Comment

Welcome to the Party!

Comment

welcome!

The largest 70s Ford-Lincoln-Mercury's are often called 'Barges' among panther enthusiasts.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Welcome! Lots of members own multiple vehicles, so you'll fit right in
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
              X