No announcement yet.

Tatiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. Thats a big part of why I like exhaust that goes all the way back. Even if its loud outside the car, its vastly less obnoxious inside.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Oh yes! Vid #3. Best bits, ever, @ 7:58 & 9:00 respectively. Rip-ROARing pulls from the traffic lights. Enjoy!

Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

AWESOME.. Thing moves out!

Comment

And last but not least. How easy is it to make with the wheel-spinny fun? This easy:

Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Need more smoke. Sound good mang.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Need more smoke. Sound good mang.
              Those are the *good* tires! I have 3 tires on 4 turbines I kept from the wagon I junked. I had a flat that wasn't repairable, so I was driving around on the spare before I junked it. So I kept all the rims and tires. They were right on the edge of lincoln's head, so the usable tread life was about done. So I have 2 to burn down until they're nothing but thread, and 1 to save as a matching full size spare for the car.

Comment

DO IT! All I have now are good tires. Few years back though I had a trashed set of stock mustang tires that I obliterated. So much win.
                ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'm going to have to scout a location or two for practicing the burnouts and donuts. I won't be doing it on public roads.

I wonder, is there a Guinness World Record for longest contiguous burnout (distance and/or time)?

Comment

I did mine directly in front of my house...then my neighbor came out and thought my car was on fire with all of the smoke that went through the block.
                    ~David~

Comment

I wish I still had stock brakes, and a set of crap tires. My car is very difficult to get the tires to turn over on because the rear discs grab like crazy, and my tires are in excellent shape so I don't really want to cook them off anyway.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

my mark will do a brake stand easy.... the 88 will peg leg easier... the 93 would also peg leg good (it's got discs in the rear... only one in my fleet... rest are drums). Truck will peg leg as well. Engine is rather tired in the truck... hoping the top end tune-up will sort that some, but with 232K miles... I'm not terribly optimistic. If it runs the same... I'll stick the old wires back on and put the FRPP ones on the 88.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Weak! Haha J/K Shit my one legger will burn the tire off the rim.. But with new tires thats not an option anymore I remember my Grand Marquis was so rotted out the Tire Smoke would come in thru the backseat LOL

Comment

So, I assume you're enjoying the 4.30's. I told you they aren't that bad once you actually get out and start driving the car with them. I bet the tranny that actually doesn't slip in 2nd also got you a couple tenths.

I also enjoy the wtf looks you get in that car when you go tearing away from a stop light.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                            Big plans

Comment

Very nice, enjoy tearing up the town in it!
                              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                              Past Panthers
                              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I want to get 3.55's so bad, I love doing peg legs in the rain but I want to spin both tires, and I think a k code will allow that. My lopo has enough low end grunt, just needs the gear to help it out.
                                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                                X