Parts Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts Thread!

Here you can post up items that you are going to bring to sell/swap/trade, so that others can see, and, you can gauge interest.
    I'll start it off.
    -140 mph speedometer for a 98+.
    - 8 194 red 4 bulb LEDs

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Oh, and 2 one-touch down modules.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Photos maybe?

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I've got the 140 cop box speedo, the wagon taillights, and I've got to clean out the parts boxes in the shed so I should have some other odds and ends...

Pete
        Originally posted by gadget73
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Somebody should send me an 86 HO intake badge because I'm just that great.
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
            Somebody should send me an 86 HO intake badge because I'm just that great.
            HA HA /Nelson

you make me laugh... you funny man.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That's the idea.
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

i need some 245/75/16 load range E if anybody has any that have tread and are not dryrotted

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I have a 140 box speedometer cluster for 88-89, will also fit 79-87 (different font and orange needle).
                  I have an upper and lower gt40 intake
                  I have a pair of red half vinyl two door door panels, with armrests.
                  I have a bunch of shit lol...

Comment

John. Those armrests...did they come from a Grand Marq? Got wood with it?

I'll bring shit from m y forsale thread and just give away mostly everything.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

87 vic. no wood grain...

Comment

Okay.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

If my 93 vic makes it back to TX in time... i'll bring some of that sound deadener to sell. I may also bring the HO intake/tb/spacer/IAC and D9S.

^ note the if.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I've got a turntable or two I'd be willing to pass on to good homes if there is any interest. I'm getting to the point where I've got so many I don't quite know what to do with them all.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'd like to have one (If I get to come up there this year).

Comment

Working...
                              X