Forum software updated again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum software updated again

Another VB upgrade. I also removed the old broken default theme. It never worked quite right, and the more things got updated, the more f'd up it got. This last upgrade it broke the styling pretty badly and I just didn't feel like fighting with it. The POTM banner up top is wrong at the moment, but we'll get to that. Please let me know if anything else is jacked up.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

I truly appreciate ALL your efforts to make this a fast, clean and effective site. MANY THANKS!!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Seems to be loading smoother for me.
      Just one issue, main forum list is MIA.

My main link to come here;
      http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/index.php

Redirects me here instead;
      http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/activity.php

If I go select one of the messages listed in the activity list above, I can work my way up a single level, technical forum list for example works okay;
      http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/forumdis...hp?4-Technical

If I click "Forum" (almost top left), to get the main forum listings, I get redirected to that activity list.

Alex.

Comment

Have a difficult time replying to a thread without using quick reply

Cant get away from the activity list being the first thing that pops up under whats new tab. Attempted to set my Favorites list to the forum page but it dissapears. Can save it to favorites if its set to activity stream.
        Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

for the reply thing, it seems either you can click "reply" twice, or use the "go advanced" button.

not sure on the activity thing. I've been looking for how to shut that off. Not a fan of it myself.
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ok I think I got rid of the activity stream thing. Let me know if its still a problem

Comment

Back to the normal forum list. Thanks.

Things are definately loading quicker and smoother than ever.

Alex.

Comment

I can't get to the full site from the mobile layout. I keep getting "not found, idjit"....
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis "Shelley"

-- Donated and gone to auction

Comment

Works much smoother for me now, no complaints. I have still not received my decoder ring as of yet - With whom do I speak about resolving the situation?
                  sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

You have to drink your Ovaltine.

Comment

Working...
                    X