Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Box-bodies still for sale! $500 each!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your to far lol. It would cost me about $200 in fuel just to go up and back. Damnit lol. I want another panther to play with.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
    Big plans

Comment

So? Send me an offer that works with your budget, even if it's 50 cents. Worst I can do is say no, I'm scrapping it instead!
      Last edited by 1987cp; 10-23-2012, 09:52 AM.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
        So? Send me an offer that works with your budget, even if it's 50 cents. Worst I can do is say no, I'm scrapping it instead!
        ....ewwww....dont scrap them.....if it comes to that ill find a way to come get em(and pay for em)

Comment

Isn't the front bumper of the p72 mint?? Let me know if you decide to part it out... I'd also be interested in the wheels as well.
          Last edited by Brown_Muscle; 10-29-2012, 12:23 PM.
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I'd be interested in the rear bumper of the p72 as well.

Comment

Do we still have the head-banging emoticon? If and when parting-out time comes (provided I ever have the time), I'll announce it. Good grief.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to buy either to use as a parts car.
              Last edited by 1987cp; 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Does either car have bucket seats? I'm dying to find a set, especially after my original 85 seats got destroyed in my garage.
                sigpic
                https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Both ... sort of. The Vic came with the stock nonreclining buckets, the tudor currently has a set of SN95 buckets in it. Trouble being, you've got to have the shorter, straight-rail sliders for the SN95 seats to really work, or else find a way to slide-and-dice the SN95 sliders. If you can scare up another set of short Vic sliders (and I haven't ruled out the possibility that Mustang II sliders could be easily adapted to work), any number of stock or aftermarket seats would instantly become contenders.

Comment

Too bad I have to save every penny now, but ballpark, what would it take cash-wize to fix brakes, etc, & throw a tranny in & patch the frame/floors/whatever on the one car to have them both on the road and safe to drive, cosmetic rust issues be damned? Just wondering.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

That depends on you. If you have everything you need in your stash, maybe just the cost of ATF and some welding wire.

Sounds like you're thinking about DD type duty - remember that there's no smog equipment on either car.

Comment

I may be interested in that car for the seats. I also have an 87 here that needs repairs that im letting my brother use, so between the two i can make a usable ride while finally getting buckets for my 85. I need to figure out how to get that car from MI to IL for cheap, im definitely interested...
                        sigpic
                        https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                        1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                        1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                        2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                        2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Looks like something under $300 if you get a truck and flatbed trailer from U-Haul, not counting fuel for the truck and train/bus fare to Lansing. (I mentioned we have a Greyhound/Amtrak depot about 8 miles from here and that transportation from there to my house and/or a U-Haul location is free, right?)
                          Last edited by 1987cp; 11-06-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Interior pics for the "tudor": https://picasaweb.google.com/mcwest2...Kbeg-b37Zb_0wE

Remember, guys, great wrenching and/or car-transporting weather is just around the corner! Buy these already before I get bored enough to call one of the local "Cash for Cars" rackets.

I still need to put together ads for our local Craigslist ......... need to figure out how to best communicate things to someone who neither knows nor cares anything about Panthers ..............
                            Last edited by 1987cp; 03-18-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                              I may be interested in that car for the seats. I also have an 87 here that needs repairs that im letting my brother use, so between the two i can make a usable ride while finally getting buckets for my 85. I need to figure out how to get that car from MI to IL for cheap, im definitely interested...
                              FWIW, I know of another set of P72 seats and sliders .... pending whether I'll be wanting to get hold of some of that to go with the "tudor" if/when it sells.

Comment

How far off is that '87 from being drivable? You say runs and drives but then parts/show only, I don't get that.

Comment

Working...
                                X