My Scottfest 2012 Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87DeuceVic View Post
    Who's dark blue 2-door with the black rims???
    That would be Dave's, t65neon5.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Here's a labeled pic...from left to right.

John (86VickyLX), David (87gtVIC), Aaron (Zoomie), Scott (MrMarquis), Regis (Cable Guys FGMQ), Nick (CheeseSteakJim), Gabe (gabegt90), Ian (not of this site), Matt (MattsTownCarSS),and Ryan (SVT98t).

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Who's dark blue 2-door with the black rims???
        ...yup....thats my car.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
          Here's a labeled pic...from left to right.

John (86VickyLX), David (87gtVIC), Aaron (Zoomie), Scott (MrMarquis), Regis (Cable Guys FGMQ), Nick (CheeseSteakJim), Gabe (gabegt90), Ian (not of this site), Matt (MattsTownCarSS),and Ryan (SVT98t).
          Photo doesn't show up - red "X" only. Cleared cache to no avail....all other photos are visable. Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

great pics scott mang thanks for uploading

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Thank you Scott and Sarah for the pictures!
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yeah, I laughed my ASS off on most of these photos.

The older we get, the little things still don't change. I wish I had come this year, mangs
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I enjoy documenting things like this. Y'all are welcome.

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                  Photo doesn't show up - red "X" only. Cleared cache to no avail....all other photos are visable. Bobby
                  I'll fix it when I can get on my laptop tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Is Scottfest usually the 2nd weekend of August or something? Just asking so I can possibly schedule some vacation time at the end of this year for next.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Awesome..

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                        ...yup....thats my car.....
                        Nice car, same color as mine! Looks pretty tough with those rims on it mang!
                        Last edited by 87DeuceVic; 08-16-2012, 12:52 AM.
                        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Nice car, same color as mine! Looks pretty tough with those rims on it mang!
                          thanx.......gonna start cleaning up next spring(fortunately i dont need to drive it this winter,so in the garage it will go!)

Comment

Here's a working labeled pic...from left to right.

Now, this was not everyone but it's one of the best group photos we have. And you can always easily recognize Scott (lincolnmania) in other photos, as he's always wearing tie-dye.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the repost of the photo and captions. Nice to associate names with faces....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

"Now, this was not everyone but it's one of the best group photos we have. And you can always easily recognize Scott (lincolnmania) in other photos, as he's always wearing tie-dye"

Damm, drugged out hippy bastard! Just kidding, of course!! Scott is a great guy and a real asset both to this site and the folks he helps beyond this site. I pray daily for his health because he DEFINITELY doesn't deserve all the things happening to him! Bobby

Comment

Working...
                                X