My Scottfest 2012 Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
    thanx.......gonna start cleaning up next spring(fortunately i dont need to drive it this winter,so in the garage it will go!)
    I was gonna ask who's car that was? Very nice looking. The best thing you can do is not drive these cars much during the winter months.

Nice pix Scott! Who had the two-tone Town Car and the Colony Park with HPP's? Very nice looking cars as well. And that cruise through the mountains looked like a lot of fun.

Packman

Comment

town car is mine

Comment

The HPP Colony Park is jaywish.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
          town car is mine
          Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          The HPP Colony Park is jaywish.
          Both absolutely beautiful machines.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

they were all awesome machines, unique in every way! thanks so much for coming! it means alot to me!
            sorry i did not get to chat with everyone, but i did limp around the property and admire the cars a few times

skippy is out of the hospital, and in a rehab center till he gets some physical therapy......he was home for about an hour today, bella also is home and ok, she walked all the way to tremont and was taking a nap in a garage when she was found!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
              they were all awesome machines, unique in every way! thanks so much for coming! it means alot to me!
              sorry i did not get to chat with everyone, but i did limp around the property and admire the cars a few times

skippy is out of the hospital, and in a rehab center till he gets some physical therapy......he was home for about an hour today, bella also is home and ok, she walked all the way to tremont and was taking a nap in a garage when she was found!
              glad skippys doin better and bella was found,hope you are doin ok too.......had a blast at your place last weekend,cant wait till next year!

Comment

....ok ,in this picture,in the background,there is an old guy with a beard leaning against a jack handle....thats me!!!!!!!!! (for all those who were not there)

Comment

i'm hanging in there mang, messed up my lower back couple days ago, been trying to take it easy but my fleet needs some work, the toyota started making milkshakes, so time for the new head and cam, today got the toyota and the 92 gmq inspected, painting some wheels and then the head gotta come off the toyota. then i gotta pull in nick52284's dads 84 grand marquis in and change the timing set and work on the a/c, that's gonna ouch all that bending over!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33621[/ATTACH] ....ok ,in this picture,in the background,there is an old guy with a beard leaning against a jack handle....thats me!!!!!!!!! (for all those who were not there)
                    To add to that...in the main group, on the left is Jay (jaywish) and on the right standing, using the bottle as a telescope, is Pete (85crownHPP).

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                      To add to that...in the main group, on the left is Jay (jaywish) and on the right standing, using the bottle as a telescope, is Pete (85crownHPP).

And those sexy legs belong the Thain.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        ....yup...just droolin thinkin bout em....rotflmao...(by the way...did i mention,AWESOME car dave!!!!)

Comment

Double fisting like a boss.
                          I know I had fun.
                          I cannot wait until next year. Only 359 more days!

-ryan s.
                          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                          Originally posted by pantera77
                          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                            i'm hanging in there mang, messed up my lower back couple days ago, been trying to take it easy but my fleet needs some work, the toyota started making milkshakes, so time for the new head and cam, today got the toyota and the 92 gmq inspected, painting some wheels and then the head gotta come off the toyota. then i gotta pull in nick52284's dads 84 grand marquis in and change the timing set and work on the a/c, that's gonna ouch all that bending over!
                            I'll see if I can take off a sunday and make a weekend of helping you fix shit...

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              sexy ginger knees

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                                sexy ginger knees
                                So hott!!

-ryan s.
                                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                                Originally posted by pantera77
                                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X