Party at my place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party at my place

This Friday night, party at my place in pre-celebration of my wedding! bonfire, then midnight bowling
    414 w market st. 45327

Saturday 530 is the ceremony @ 75 N Walnut st 45327 then afterpart at 238 n plum st 45327. Celebratory burn driveby burn outs encouraged, fuck the popo!
    GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
    1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
    99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
    03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
    95 S10 93 Accord

I'm gonna try to get Friday off, but I suspect I'll be lucky to get a half day. WHats the dress for the ceremony itself ? Mostly need to know if I need to bring a tie or not. I hate tying those things.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

casual is fine. scott's going to be in tiedye
      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Good, casual I can do. I loathe wearing ties.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

wish i could go
          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
            wish i could go
            ....same here....best wishes,and good luck!

Comment

Have a safe and enjoyable time!
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Another one bits the dust

Congrats in advance!

Pete
                Originally posted by gadget73
                For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Hey, did you ever get a copy of that album you've been nagging me about for several years now? Got anything to play it on ?

Comment

Is this a pants party?

-ryan s.
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      Hey, did you ever get a copy of that album you've been nagging me about for several years now? Got anything to play it on ?
                      Culture Club?

Pete
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

have not gotten a copy no I have access to a turntable but it needs serviced badly
                        95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

I fix both of these problems for you then. Good, now I don't have to go shopping.

Comment

I'll see you there!

Thain, you going? If so, i'll bring my turntable for you to fix, lol
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

yeah, I'll be there. Actually plan to head out of here soonish to go pick up Scott. Have to eat foodage first.

If you bring it, put a tie wrap or something on the arm to keep it from flying around, and unscrew the weight off the back of the arm. Bring all the parts tho if you take anything off.
                              Last edited by gadget73; 08-24-2012, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X