Older box parts mostly and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older box parts mostly and others

have a 4x8 utility trailer stuffed full of ford and mercury parts looking to sell to someone that may be able to use. They are good to stay in the trailer until I need it and then they are off to the local scrap metal yard.

These parts are mostly for 1979 1980 1981 1982 mercury grand marquis and marquis brougham or plain marquis. There are many that will cross over to Ford LTD Crown Victoria and possibly lincoln. many of these parts will interchange 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 as well.

There are far too many parts to list. most of the parts are from red interior 4 doors. I will list some of what i can remember off the top of my head. It is tarped and recently parked outside as i needed room in the garage.

several front bumpers with the grill holes and air dams
    many early broughan wide rocker moldings and clips
    wiring, plugs, switches, sockets, heater controls etc,
    door trim, wood grain molding
    red wagon seats
    Partial stainless vent shade parts/kits 4 door
    79 only one piece front valance.
    set 79 & 80 only wood grain pattern dash trim
    79 & 80 only dash knobs
    bumper fillers, fender extensions
    fender and c pillar louvers
    misc aluminum trim and emblems
    door glass all factory tint, one sedan and one wagon rear windsheild

Parts in the lot would be prefered to be sold as a lot. will sell seperate on GNM

Also i have other parts going to be sold on ebay if no bites here.

Cordovan NOS 79-81 cruise steering wheel. $100.00 (shelf wear

red NOS 79-81 cruise steering wheel $125.00

2 79 quadrasonic 8 track radios $125.00 one working one parts

Dash pad red/burgandy $80.00

Complete 80 header panel $120.00

79-81 base marquis wheel covers 80.00

More to come and more to be listed as I clean. I have no pictures yet but will see what I can do. No sure when the trailer lot will be emptied but I am thinking in the next week I will have no choice as I think I will need it.

please email me if interested as I dont get online too much these days fordguy7t9@aim.com thanks
Working...
X