Local NE OH CL finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giraffe View Post
    BBK makes '93-'95 lightning EGR spacers and throttle bodies. Probably what he used.
    I have to look this up.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      I have to look this up.
      https://lmr.com/products/Ford-Lightning-Throttle-Body
      —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
      1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
      1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
      1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

None of those have the proper mounts.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yeah... those are mustang EGR spacers. Even the one review states that it doesn't have the proper mounting points.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Pittsburgh dealer: '89 Colony Park, no woodgrain 72k and boy are they proud of it, that paint looks thick and glossy, i don't know if it could be a repaint or if I'm just used to seeing sun-damaged paint on these wagons. LS with premium sound and rear air deflector. $13,800 https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...777229023.html
            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

That wagon is awesome. Very rare to see a Cabernet wagon w/o wood grain.
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Man, that's sharp. I'd wager a fair bit of $ that it's a repaint, but it looks like a good one...
                '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
                formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

1980 Versaille, $1200 (needs new carb) these had the desirable Ford 9" rears with disc brakes. https://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/...787587446.html
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Ugh, the Lincoln Gran-arch. Whoever designed those cars should've been drawn and quartered!
                    '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
                    formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

They at least provided a lot of disc brake 9" rears for the classic Mustang crowd.
                      —John

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)

Comment

1985 Grand Marquis Drag Car $7k 408w 4.30s 11.40s 1/4 mi. https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...787801034.html

I guess at least the custom paint job doesn't say 'NO RAGRETS'
                        Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 01-11-2019, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Probably a vinyl wrap rather than a paint job.
                          —John

Comment

Ah, that makes more sense, thanks Giraffe

Comment

Cool looking.
                              ~David~

Comment

I'm not keen on the bumper tuck, but that can be fixed. I actually like the wrap. I'd be keen to make it street legal (which is stupid easy here) and just drive it. But my wallet says that price is out of range for me. I don't think the price is out of the question for something like that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                                Originally posted by dmccaig
                                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                                X