No announcement yet.

Local NE OH CL finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was wondering about the coil on the fender....saw that on my new car and thought" that was different",but it looked "factory".
    I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

Guy dropped that '86 waggin' to 1900 obo, and they now say 'willing to help with title' which means, call it a 'gift' or purchase price $500 to help cheat the state tax man.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

'02 V8 swap Focus 5speed https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/...634591688.html
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

OBD port? How can you ever inspect the car and have it on the road.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome to Ohio. As long as you don't live in a smog area (they smog test the entire county north of me, Summit, which has Akron in it), anything goes! Seriously, we don't have anything. No safety inspections, no certifications/recertifications (unless the car is insurance payout totalled/salvage titled). You can drive around on threadbare tires if you want (though why would you?). Also, the city of Akron is on a major N/S shipping corridor, so big truck traffic and polluting power plants to the west of them are probably the culprits causing the dangerous air quality concerns, along with the fracking free for all BS. All you can pollute smorgasbord here, especially for corporations.

My '91 has no Catalytic Converters. I drove around for at least a year with no mufflers, just 2.5" straight pipe all the way out over the axle and to the back.

Comment

'86 Baby LTD Wagon, super rare, but not worth $3800 to me for a 3.8v6. https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...670296769.html

Comment

Guess it sold. Somebody wanted that ole headgasket eater.
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

302 swap bait.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

There was a '78 Fairmont wagon for sale over here a few months ago.

I have the time, I (sort of) have the money, I don't have a truck, trailer, or a place to put extra cars. If I did, I'd definitely be collecting. The cool thing about the fox platform cars is that nearly all the 79-93 Mustang aftermarket parts will fit.
                    —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
                    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
                    1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
                    1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

They hit a telephone pole or tree on left front, and also destroyed the right rear quarter and rim! $750 for 59k CV https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/...681363170.html

Here's an '04 GS ride and drive if no frame damage (unlikely) & you can live without a passenger side entry for $1400 with only 49k mi & clean title https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...666698429.html

'86 LTD CV (no rust, claimed) 37k actual (claimed) $1500 White/Grey https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...674636076.html

Comment

That CV ('86) sure looks nice from that one pic..
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

OMG that red 91 is shiny! What a shame.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                            OMG that red 91 is shiny! What a shame.
                            X2

Definitely a garage kept baby.
                            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

91 would be a great parts car. It took two hard hits though. 04 looks fixable, but not worth the expense unless you are a bodyman. The 86 CV might be a winner.

Comment

LTD-S HEADER PANEL $100 https://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts...687198400.html

Comment

Working...
                                X