No announcement yet.

Local NE OH CL finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, That might be a nice car to build. Need to check for rust.
    That is if you prefer 2 doors to 5 for some reason.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Pink limo with scary rust '91 http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/5619199573.html
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Perfect example of how refinish materials/paint don't resist corrosion half as good as factory stuff.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

The phone inside.... That takes me back.

I am a church going guy and just can't imagine why a church would need this car.
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Jesus be big pimpin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

1986 Mark VII CONVERTIBLE, Lebaron Top, Needs Top, $800 http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/5649129355.html
              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

'79 LTD S, two door, ruined. Custom paint, 26" rims, SUICIDE DOORS, $3500 http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5617954430.html

Comment

'84 Baby LTD, CHEVY VORTECH 5.3L, 725hp on 93 octane, $15k http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5612919332.html

Comment

wow... too much chronic in those last 2.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                      '79 LTD S, two door, ruined. Custom paint, 26" rims, SUICIDE DOORS, $3500 http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5617954430.html
                      ... without the stupid wheels, its not a bad looking car, and I kinda like most of the interior mods....
                      I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

1986 Mark VII CONVERTIBLE, Lebaron Top, Needs Top, $800 http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/5649129355.html
                        Not a good combo. Teh mark should be a hardtop. Wonder where the cougar came in?

I like the seats. Lambo doors, lift kit, and rimz yo I could do without. It does actually look fairly well done. Make the green a maroon instead. Second thought leave the lift mount some 255/85/16 snow tires on cop steelies and a snow plow.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Lambo doors open scissor-style, straight up, butterfly doors go up and out, suicide doors open backwards with the hinge on/towards the rear of the car.

Comment

Lambo doors open scissor-style, straight up, butterfly doors go up and out, suicide doors open backwards with the hinge on/towards the rear of the car.
                            I should know that. Well I could still do without the suicide doors.

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

I'd say thats a steal for the 79 if the car is not pig with lipstick.

A lot of money and thought went into that stuff and if done right is worth it.
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                                I'd say thats a steal for the 79 if the car is not pig with lipstick.

A lot of money and thought went into that stuff and if done right is worth it.
                                If you like that kind of stuff... yes. Otherwise... yeah... pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X