No announcement yet.

Local NE OH CL finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks funny, and I generally like limos..Like wanna daily one.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I want to go over some railroad tracks with that and watch it flex.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

that rust patch behind the passenger front tire scares me. Makes me think the torque box on that corner is scarier.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

'89 GS, "Canadian model," "landale top," "driver side airbag." $4500 https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/c...410957284.html
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

It gives me a bad feeling when someone can't be bothered to at least remove the trash from their car before they take pictures to post on a for sale ad.
            —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
            1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
            1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
            1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
              '89 GS, "Canadian model," "landale top," "driver side airbag." $4500 https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/c...410957284.html
              Nice car other than the BS in the ad and the trash inside...and that price...on second thought...pass.

On the flipside:

1984 Ford Crown Victoria - $3000

I am not affiliated with, nor do I know, the owner. That being said, I have seen this car in person and can vouch for how clean it is. If you are looking for a nice Box...you ought to to consider this one.
              '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
              formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Smurf blue. Doesn't seem to be factory, especially not with the front 1/2 of the roof being white & absence of pinstripes along the sides. I do like 79-87 box LTD styling over 88-91 though. I did not always feel that way either. Had to own one.
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I like that color combo!
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...415905507.html '82 Granada, $800 (missing trim on the ds rear door, probably rusty underneath considering it's Cleveland) (just posted because RARE, not because anyone should buy)

This is listed as a 1985 Continental, it's two front ends welded together, probably not road legal, possibly a scam or email phishing since they only have the 1 photo, listed as California but for sale in Columbus https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/...414449474.html $9k

'96 TC <52k mi $2900 (cracked header panel) https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...415154656.html
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

That Granada reminds me of an old Fairmont near my work that was practically being given away... it was in good shape outside at least, but I couldn't get interested enough to go look at it, even after seeing pictures of 'Futura' conversions, lol...
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

2000 TC Sig L 148k $3500 https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/...379005502.html

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                          Smurf blue. Doesn't seem to be factory, especially not with the front 1/2 of the roof being white & absence of pinstripes along the sides. I do like 79-87 box LTD styling over 88-91 though. I did not always feel that way either. Had to own one.
                          Yeah, it always seemed to be a repaint to me, but I'd rock the hell out of it.
                          '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
                          formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                            https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto...415905507.html '82 Granada, $800 (missing trim on the ds rear door, probably rusty underneath considering it's Cleveland) (just posted because RARE, not because anyone should buy)
                            That's pretty cool. Parts would be easy since it's built on the fox platform.
                            —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
                            1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
                            1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
                            1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

That Granada is tripping me out. Like the front end is waaay too big for the rest of the car, doesn't look right haha. The early 80's were a shit time for cars though.
                              Double ended car looks grainy enough to be a photoshop job but I've seen things like that. There's a junkyard out in Flat Rock, MI (Parts Galore) that has two trucks welded together like that and also up on a platform IIRC.
                              1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                              1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

82 Granada wagon is a rare find IF in great condition. Last year for the Granada. More pictures of this would tell the true condition which would be rusty. 3.8 V-6, no thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X