This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Cut down on the black border a bunch and that would be a killer sticker!
    The black border around the text, or the picture in general? As there's already a traditional 10 x 3 bumper sticker available with this design. I hadn't cropped the entire image before making a sample GIF for display.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

border around text and car.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

border around text and car.
        As in remove all black from the image and put it on a transparent background?

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Could you put some wheels that look like Dave's in his sig in there somehow?

And maybe an option without the "Racing"' ?

Overall I like the design! I'd buy that on a shirt!
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/...ps557c6720.gif

I really like the impact of this graphic, except, the drawing is wrong. The height of the car should be the same from the windshield back and, what about the roof rack?
            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
              Could you put some wheels that look like Dave's in his sig in there somehow?

And maybe an option without the "Racing"' ?

Overall I like the design! I'd buy that on a shirt!

I have the option without "Racing" saved on my home computer. I can play with the wheels, but it may throw off the lack-of-detail to the basic silhouette. When I can, I'll see if I can come up with a simple way to portray the 5 spokes.

Originally posted by jaywish View Post

I really like the impact of this graphic, except, the drawing is wrong. The height of the car should be the same from the windshield back and, what about the roof rack?
              I will see what I can do to fix my error for you mang. The more extreme lack of symmetry might make it look unbalanced, but I'll see what I can tweak.
              Last edited by MrMarquis; 09-25-2012, 06:07 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Scott the sticker in the store looks perfect. All the black you had on the prior page is not in the sticker. I likes!
                ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Scott the sticker in the store looks perfect. All the black you had on the prior page is not in the sticker. I likes!
                  Excellent. Good to hear.

Now, if anyone does want one that's on a transparent background, I can easily make that a reality.

sigpic

Comment

I'll get one for the townny when you do the transparent background

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post

How's this suit your fancy? The full size image looks much smoother than this preview.

Originally posted by hotrodtc View Post
                      I'll get one for the townny when you do the transparent background
                      I will make both the sedan/tudor and wagons available as transparent with and without Racing text.
                      Last edited by MrMarquis; 09-26-2012, 07:33 AM.

sigpic

Comment

im thinking the grandmarq wording could use a littl ebit more centering within the lines maybe?
                        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

That is awesome!!!!!!
                          ~David~

Comment

Since you "fixed" the grapic, I am in.
                            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                              im thinking the grandmarq wording could use a littl ebit more centering within the lines maybe?
                              The text is centered. The wagon lines throw that off. Both are centered at 1200px.

sigpic

Comment

Another shoutout for bluecotton.com, they have a totally bitchin' flash design wizard, free shipping included in order. 2-3 colors on shirts, you can get the price down to $10 per shirt EASY with one of their occasional 10% off sales. Get them shipped to you, charge $5 shipping, & $3 profit per shirt, and @ $18 a pop STILL gets you the goods for a lot less than the $22-23 per effing shirt @ cafepress, with HIGHER QUALITY. But that's just me, do what you want.
                                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X