This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr marq,
    that idea is great. i woul love to see my 84 on a shirt. must have big sizes 3, 4, 5 xlt. i have my pics up with my new daytons. its a diffrent style merc as you suguested would be a good idea.you have my permission to use the pics. let me know ill buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool84 View Post
      mr marq,
      that idea is great. i woul love to see my 84 on a shirt. must have big sizes 3, 4, 5 xlt. i have my pics up with my new daytons. its a diffrent style merc as you suguested would be a good idea.you have my permission to use the pics. let me know ill buy them.
      Thanks, I'll check 'em out.

I had an issue trying to use an actual image of the car, so once I get settled into my new house and get a new art program or two, I'm going to try it again. Just have to edit the car, much like they do in commercials, to avoid copyright issues. It'll be a bit before I can get more up, but when I do it'll be posted here. Keep an eye out!

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

cool let me know if u need more/better pics. btw what is a trunk muncher?

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool84 View Post
          cool let me know if u need more/better pics. btw what is a trunk muncher?
          Alrighty, I'll let you know when I can get back into it.

And a trunk muncher is the motorized trunk hatch available on the Town Cars. Gently latch the trunk, and it pulls it closed the rest of the way so you don't have to slam it when it's stuff to the brim. Credit goes to 86VickyLX for the install.

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Happy Holidays from Detroit!

Motor City Patrick
            1988 MGM

Comment

Happy Holidays Marquis lovers!

Motor City Patrick
              1988 MGM

Comment

Where can i get GMN stickers?

Motor City Patrick
                1988 MGM

Comment

click on page one of this thread... click the link in the first post.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ted Nugent LIVES!!!!!
                    Originally posted by 1988 Grand Marquis Pat View Post
                    Happy Holidays from Detroit!

Motor City Patrick

Comment

Store is down. Who forgot to pay the bill?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

GMN.. Store? I'd like one of those shirts if it did say Ford, despite what CaféPress says.. Bummer.
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                          Store is down. Who forgot to pay the bill?
                          Working on it. CafePress updated Privacy and Agreement Terms and completely dropped the store - so it has to be built back from scratch. It'll take me a bit with work and all going on but hopefully I'll have everything back soon.

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                          GMN.. Store? I'd like one of those shirts if it did say Ford, despite what CaféPress says.. Bummer.
                          It would be hard to get any third-party provider to approve a design with any FoMoCo logo due to copyright issues, profiting off another company's intellectual property.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                            Working on it. CafePress updated Privacy and Agreement Terms and completely dropped the store - so it has to be built back from scratch. It'll take me a bit with work and all going on but hopefully I'll have everything back soon.

Comment

Thanks Scott, I went looking for GMN stickers a few weeks ago & could only find some other gmn thing.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Mr. Bowman,

Is it possible to get wagon silhouette stickers?

Thanks

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X