Signature Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature Picture

I cant get the picture in my signature to show up any larger than it is right now. ive tried editing the picture size but it always shows up tiny like that. i cant figure out for the life of me how to make it bigger (insert thats what she said joke here). any ideas?
    2010 Toyota Camry "Traveller II "
    54,xxx miles. New daily driver
    2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature "Leroy"
    rear cats deleted, 2" h pipe, dual 8" cherry bomb glasspacks
    114k miles. Sold to my coworker.
    1998 Toyota Camry "Traveller"
    Dead and sold.

in your signature... put [ img ] link to full size image [ /img ] (remove the spaces and such)

if it's a picture you uploaded, click on it to get the full size... then right click and copy image url and past that between the img tags.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

thanks sly!
      2010 Toyota Camry "Traveller II "
      54,xxx miles. New daily driver
      2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature "Leroy"
      rear cats deleted, 2" h pipe, dual 8" cherry bomb glasspacks
      114k miles. Sold to my coworker.
      1998 Toyota Camry "Traveller"
      Dead and sold.

Comment

no prob

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Tried it on mine but couldn't get it to work. PROBABLY doing something wrong on my end....Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

STILL no workie!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

you're linking to your own desktop file. You need to link to a web accessible file. so upload it to GMN... click on that image to get the full view... right click for image url... etc etc.

Comment

Uploaded already but "clicking" on it does not produce a full view. I am clicking either on one of my posts or on the Edit Signature page and neither give me a full view. Wrong places?

Comment

Make sure it says [img]filename[/img] and not [sigpic]filename[/sigpic]. The latter is the default when you upload the picture (or attach it) so just replace the "sigpic" with "img". That should fix the problem (it worked for me.)

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
                  2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
                  2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

I recommend getting an account on imgur or some other photo hosting website and copying the url to your signature picture from there. Imgur also has tools to resize the images so you can make them the right size you want for the signature.

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
                    2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
                    2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

Originally posted by L1011tristar17 View Post
                      I recommend getting an account on imgur or some other photo hosting website and copying the url to your signature picture from there. Imgur also has tools to resize the images so you can make them the right size you want for the signature.
                      Took your advice and uploaded the photo from IMGUR. Many thanks!! Bobby

Comment

Working...
                      X