Cheap Marauder!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Marauder!!!!

http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/2004_Mercury_Marauder_166500309_9

Unreal!!!
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Weird repaint color with red door jams - blue paint on rear bumpers??? Looks like a "catch me fuck me job"! Wonder what other goodies await a buyer?????

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Pretty rediculous indeed. Who the hell thought of painting it that disgusting color over the nice stock paint? Unfortunatley, I've seen some dealers market Marauder's as alternatives to Grand Marquis...then someone buys it that doesn't appreciate the rarity of it and you end up with the car above
      -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
      -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Looks like accident damage covered up with a cheap paintjob that included a blue CV/GMQ as a donor for at least the bumper?

Ugh.

Though on the bright side if it's all straight underneath someone with some bodywork skills could probably make it a $10,000+ DTR Marauder for not that much money.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

One other thing about that bumper, its not the correct Marauder part. Yeah you might end up with basically a Marauder for cheap but to make it totally right it needs a proper paint job and at least the correct rear bumper. Probably needs other stuff as well. If the paint job is so shitty that they didn't bother with the jambs and its already coming off the bumper, I'd wager any body damage is poorly repaired too. Fixing crap body work gets into real money if you want it right.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

horrible

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Should be a taxi in a REALLY bad neighborhood!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Ugh!!

Comment

probably had 24's on it too

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                    Can you say, "Pimp Mobile"???

Comment

2010 Toyota Camry "Traveller II "
                      54,xxx miles. New daily driver
                      2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature "Leroy"
                      rear cats deleted, 2" h pipe, dual 8" cherry bomb glasspacks
                      114k miles. Sold to my coworker.
                      1998 Toyota Camry "Traveller"
                      Dead and sold.

Comment

still... I'd hit it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Looks like a poorly rebuilt total

Comment

Where are the exhaust tips? Shouldn't they be visible in rear photo? Someone may have put a shitty single exhaust on it AND hidden the tip up under the damn bumper.
                            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                              I was thinking that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X