No announcement yet.

Cheap Marauder!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crown Vic rear bumper cover, busted grille, broken left tail lamp, and body work on the left 1/4 is SO SUPER friendly it's waving at us! The tires look like they're bald, and the interior is badly worn at best. The center console lid is cracked and coming apart, and the leather is dirty, creased, and in general, poorly maintained. Whoever buys that car is in for some unsavory surprises.

2000 Mercury Grand Marquis GS HPP - SOLD
    Wore out the cam chain tensioners and jumped time at 176k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
      Crown Vic rear bumper cover, busted grille, broken left tail lamp, and body work on the left 1/4 is SO SUPER friendly it's waving at us! The tires look like they're bald, and the interior is badly worn at best. The center console lid is cracked and coming apart, and the leather is dirty, creased, and in general, poorly maintained. Whoever buys that car is in for some unsavory surprises.
      Other than all that, it's MINT!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

LOL! That's right!

Comment

Somebody run the vin and see what comes up. Vin number is 2MHHM79VX4X658075

Comment

like I said... I'd hit it... though I'm not the one that hit it last.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The car is kinda Christmassy, what with the green outer & red door jamb paint.
              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodtc View Post
                Somebody run the vin and see what comes up. Vin number is 2MHHM79VX4X658075
                Looks like a real deal Marauder…
                clicky

I'd be curious to see what a Carfax pulls up though.

Comment

Working...
                X