Big brakes, big sways, cop suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big brakes, big sways, cop suspension

Sorry to those who asked before as these were earmarked for a member initially, but they're all up for grabs now. I've got the big brake setup off a 2002 Interceptor including knuckles, rotors, calipers, and rubber lines. The driver's rubber line was adapted to fit my 1992 which had the junction upstream of the rubber line hence the plug. As you can see, I have the 1992 UCAs necessary to put this into a box. Also pictured are the 2002 interceptor springs with the isolators. The springs have each had 3/4 of a coil removed to lower the car slightly. My 92 wasn't slammed, IMO it looked like it should have from the factory.

I also have the 29mm front cop bar and 21mm rear HPP bar. Both include endlinks and usable hardware (read: not from rust belt).

Next up are the Ford cop shocks. I got these from ADTR and put about 15,000 miles on them. They sucked a lot less than blown out Monroes.

1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

Price? Shipping?

Comment

*Sigh*, unfortunately I can't go back and add all that to the original post.

Knuckles w/rotors, calipers, & UCAs --> $200
      Springs w/isolators --> $50
      Shocks w/OE hardware --> $100
      Sways w/OE hardware & endlinks --> $100

All prices plus shipping. My email/paypal is d_mozader@hotmail.com. Email me with your zip and I can get you a quote, the boxes have been measured and weighed in various configurations.
      1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

Comment

Very nice pricing, if I didn't already have the brake parts I'd be sending you a PM...the spindles/rotors/calipers, as an assembly, are some heavy pigs...good luck on the sale!

-Don
        '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Hi, I think I'd like the brakes/UCA's. Message me please, or email (kevbo1234@hotmail.com.)
          If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough...

Comment

You ran that big brake setup on your car right? Is that 200 with or without shipping? If it's with Shipping I'm definitely interested!

Comment

That's definitely a good price on the spindles/UCA's. Unfortunately, it would probably cost just as much to ship them to Long Island. 86VickyLX, he has posted "ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING".

MIKE

Comment

Originally posted by PICKUP6772 View Post
                86VickyLX, he has posted "ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING".

MIKE
                Thanks.

Comment

GoFordBroke, YGM.

Comment

Bump for stuff still for sale.

Comment

Too bad shipping would probably break me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crownvicman289 View Post
                        GoFordBroke, YGM.
                        ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Marq View Post
                          Too bad shipping would probably break me.
                          To Canada, probably. I can check either way.

Originally posted by GoFordBroke View Post
                          ? ?
                          That's from when you had mail last week when I quoted you on shipping.

Comment

YGM=YouGotMail

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crownvicman289 View Post
                              GoFordBroke, YGM.
                              I emailed you on 2 Dec.; that's why I didn't understand the YGM...

Comment

Working...
                              X